[ANN]: IconBrowser (toy)

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
To play with spec, and also because I needed it, I made a little browser that lists all the icons for the current UITheme and the name (the getter unCamelCased)

"Load Spec if needed"
Gofer new
        url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Spec';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfSpec';
        load.

Gofer it
        squeaksource3: 'SpdPlayground';
        package: 'IconBrowser';
        load.

You can open it via the world menu under "Tools"

Here (on Nabble) is a screenshot:

Cheers,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: [ANN]: IconBrowser (toy)

Mariano Martinez Peck
Excellent. Sean, can you see all those methods (icons) that DO NOT have senders? because I guess there are A LOT that I haven't seen since a loooong time ;)

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
To play with spec, and also because I needed it, I made a little browser that
lists all the icons for the current UITheme and the name (the getter
unCamelCased)

"Load Spec if needed"
Gofer new
        url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Spec';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfSpec';
        load.

Gofer it
        squeaksource3: 'SpdPlayground';
        package: 'IconBrowser';
        load.

You can open it via the world menu under "Tools"

Here (on Nabble) is a screenshot:
http://forum.world.st/file/n4639955/Screen_Shot_2012-07-14_at_12.01.44_AM.png

Cheers,
Sean

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [ANN]: IconBrowser (toy)

philippeback
Loaded it in my 1.4

Got:

This package depends on the following classes:
  ComposableModel
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  IconBrowser
  menuCommandOn:
  open
  spec
  title
  catalogModel
  icons
  initializeWidgets

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.

Did you did that on a 2.0?

2012/7/14 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
[...]

Works better like this:

"Load Spec if needed"
Gofer new
        package: 'ConfigurationOfSpec';
        load.

(ConfigurationOfSpec project version: #stable) load.

--
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements

High Octane SPRL