[ANN] Image saver with time tag

philippeback
I like to save images with a time tag and got tired of typing in the save window.

So, there is HOImageSaver.

https://github.com/Pharophile/HOImageSaver

It works with Pharo 5.

Load as follows:

Metacello new
    githubUser: 'pharophile'
    project: 'HOSImageSaver'
    commitish: 'master'
    path: 'packages';
    baseline: 'HOImageSaver';
    onWarningLog;
    load

Phil

Re: [ANN] Image saver with time tag

Ben Coman
Nice feature.  I'd actually consider "Save As..." defaulting to the time tag.
Any objections?
How often do people use "Save As..." and for what purpose besides safety-backup?

cheers -ben

Phil