[ANN] JRMPC 2020 Awards Ceremony

1 message Options

[ANN] JRMPC 2020 Awards Ceremony

horrido
Here it is, finally!

It's a nice coincidink that the launch of the awards ceremony occurred on the same day as the historic SpaceX Crew Dragon launch.

I share Elon Musk's elation.

Anyway, I am so relieved it's over. I have never worked so hard on anything in my entire life!

This marks the official end of my Smalltalk campaign. Later in the year, I may publish an online Pharo tutorial video series, and next year, I shall see if my Camp Smalltalk Supreme idea to celebrate Smalltalk's 50th birthday has any legs, but beyond that, I am done with Smalltalk.

Long Live Smalltalk!