[ANN] Material Design For Seaside V1.0.0

[ANN] Material Design For Seaside V1.0.0

CyrilFerlicot
Hi everyone!

I am happy to announce the version 1 of Material Design Lite for seaside.

This version contains all components from V1.2.1 of Google's Material
Design Lite (https://github.com/google/material-design-lite,
http://getmdl.io)

This version also contains some widget build in top of MDL as:

    Pagination widget
    Sorted Paginated Table
    Select Widget
    Poll Widget
    Calendar Widget
    Nested List with dynamic loading and search function

Thanks to Kévin Lanvin, Olivier Auverlot, Thomas Heniart, Merwan Ouddane
and Guillaume Larcheveque who helped to release this version.

Thanks to Sabine Mana for the feedback she gave.

You can find the project on:

https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite

There is some documentation of the README.

If you find a bug you can open an issue on the repository.
If you have some question I will be happy to answer.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Material Design For Seaside V1.0.0

CyrilFerlicot
Le 23/09/2016 à 15:53, Christophe Demarey a écrit :
> Cool!
> Could you share a picture of the widgets by email or put it in the GitHub README?
>
> Thanks,
> Christophe

Oups, I made "respond" instead of "respond to all".

You can find the demo here:
http://eph-b922e2d9.swarm.pharocloud.com/MDLComponentsDemoApplication

Note that the code shown is decompile code. In the real application the
names are better :)