[ANN] Migration of MooseAlgos and DeepTraverser

[ANN] Migration of MooseAlgos and DeepTraverser

CyrilFerlicot
Hello,

This week I migrated MooseAlgos and DeepTraverser to Github.

I also fixed MooseAlgos for Pharo 7 and did some cleaning.

They both have TravisCI enabled.

MooseAlgos: https://github.com/moosetechnology/MooseAlgos

DeepTraverser: https://github.com/pharo-contributions/DeepTraverser

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: [ANN] Migration of MooseAlgos and DeepTraverser

SergeStinckwich
Thank you Cyril for you work.
Is it possible to merge this :

in Moose-Algos ?

Thank you.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:48 AM Cyril Ferlicot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

This week I migrated MooseAlgos and DeepTraverser to Github.

I also fixed MooseAlgos for Pharo 7 and did some cleaning.

They both have TravisCI enabled.

MooseAlgos: https://github.com/moosetechnology/MooseAlgos

DeepTraverser: https://github.com/pharo-contributions/DeepTraverser

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

--
Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroun
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich

Re: [ANN] Migration of MooseAlgos and DeepTraverser

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
CyrilFerlicot wrote
> This week I migrated MooseAlgos and DeepTraverser to Github.

Cool :) Thanks!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: [ANN] Migration of MooseAlgos and DeepTraverser

CyrilFerlicot

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:57 AM Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Cyril for you work.
Is it possible to merge this :

in Moose-Algos ?

Hi,