[ANN] Mole v3.2.0 [v3.2.0] released!

Buenos Aires Smalltalk

Mole, a model for graphs, both directed and undirected. reached it's v3.2.0 version.

Changelog

  • Updated dependencies
  • Add Pharo 9 as a supported platform
  • Use GitHub actions for the build

Regards,

The Buenos Aires Smalltalk team

Re: [ANN] Mole v3.2.0 [v3.2.0] released!

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hello,

That is awesome!
I looked at the documentation, but I am left with one question:
         - is there a way to run a graph traversal algorithm on any arbitrary object? (e.g., Color red)

Cheers,
Alexandre

> On 31 Mar 2021, at 22:01, Buenos Aires Smalltalk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Mole, a model for graphs, both directed and undirected. reached it's v3.2.0 version.
>
> Changelog
>
> • Updated dependencies
> • Add Pharo 9 as a supported platform
> • Use GitHub actions for the build
> Regards,
>
> The Buenos Aires Smalltalk team

Re: [ANN] Mole v3.2.0 [v3.2.0] released!

gcotelli
If I understand your question properly, without creating the graph that model the relationship between the objects involved the answer is no. I have to review the traversal algorithms to see if it is feasible to avoid creating the graph.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021, 07:08 Alexandre Bergel via Pharo-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

That is awesome!
I looked at the documentation, but I am left with one question:
         - is there a way to run a graph traversal algorithm on any arbitrary object? (e.g., Color red)

Cheers,
Alexandre

> On 31 Mar 2021, at 22:01, Buenos Aires Smalltalk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Mole, a model for graphs, both directed and undirected. reached it's v3.2.0 version.
>
> Changelog
>
>       • Updated dependencies
>       • Add Pharo 9 as a supported platform
>       • Use GitHub actions for the build
> Regards,
>
> The Buenos Aires Smalltalk team

Re: [ANN] Mole v3.2.0 [v3.2.0] released!

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
> If I understand your question properly, without creating the graph that model the relationship between the objects involved the answer is no. I have to review the traversal algorithms to see if it is feasible to avoid creating the graph.

Being able to consider any Pharo objects as the root of a graph and running some traversal algorithm would be fantastic. Cycles should be supported as well :-D

Cheers,
Alexandre

> On Thu, Apr 1, 2021, 07:08 Alexandre Bergel via Pharo-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> That is awesome!
> I looked at the documentation, but I am left with one question:
>          - is there a way to run a graph traversal algorithm on any arbitrary object? (e.g., Color red)
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre
>
> > On 31 Mar 2021, at 22:01, Buenos Aires Smalltalk <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Mole, a model for graphs, both directed and undirected. reached it's v3.2.0 version.
> >
> > Changelog
> >
> >       • Updated dependencies
> >       • Add Pharo 9 as a supported platform
> >       • Use GitHub actions for the build
> > Regards,
> >
> > The Buenos Aires Smalltalk team

Re: [ANN] Mole v3.2.0 [v3.2.0] released!

ducasse
Yes I would like to see if we can migrate some moose algo to Mole.