[ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

Tudor Girba
We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.4:
http://moosetechnology.org/download

What is new:
        • New EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
        • New Kumpel importer for SVN repositories
        • New Metanool engine for supporting dynamic annotations of models
        • Simplified look and feel
        • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing
        • Improved FAMIX support for Java systems
        • Improved support for complex shapes in Mondrian
        • Improved RPackage engine support for the Smalltalk importer

A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.4

Have fun,
The Moose Team
http://moosetechnology.org

Re: [Moose-dev] [ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

jfabry

Excellent! Does it have a ConfigurationOf so that it can be loaded from source? Alternatively, putting just the image online might be a good idea (in addition to the one-click).

On 16 May 2011, at 17:23, Tudor Girba wrote:

> We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.4:
> http://moosetechnology.org/download
>
> What is new:
> • New EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
> • New Kumpel importer for SVN repositories
> • New Metanool engine for supporting dynamic annotations of models
> • Simplified look and feel
> • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing
> • Improved FAMIX support for Java systems
> • Improved support for complex shapes in Mondrian
> • Improved RPackage engine support for the Smalltalk importer
>
> A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
> http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.4
>
> Have fun,
> The Moose Team
> http://moosetechnology.org

Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile