[ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

Tudor Girba
We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.4:
http://moosetechnology.org/download

What is new:
        • New EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
        • New Kumpel importer for SVN repositories
        • New Metanool engine for supporting dynamic annotations of models
        • Simplified look and feel
        • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing
        • Improved FAMIX support for Java systems
        • Improved support for complex shapes in Mondrian
        • Improved RPackage engine support for the Smalltalk importer

A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.4

Have fun,
The Moose Team
http://moosetechnology.org

Re: [ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

simondenier

On 16 mai 2011, at 23:23, Tudor Girba wrote:

> We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.4:
> http://moosetechnology.org/download
>
> What is new:
> • New EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
> • New Kumpel importer for SVN repositories
> • New Metanool engine for supporting dynamic annotations of models
> • Simplified look and feel
> • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing
> • Improved FAMIX support for Java systems
> • Improved support for complex shapes in Mondrian
> • Improved RPackage engine support for the Smalltalk importer
>
> A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
> http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.4

Nice work!

I feel like the movement is actually speeding up in the past months. Too bad I can't really be a part of it for now but this can still change (although I can not be as involved as I was before).

--
Simon Denier

Re: [ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

Tudor Girba
Hi,

On 16 May 2011, at 23:45, Simon Denier wrote:

> On 16 mai 2011, at 23:23, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.4:
>> http://moosetechnology.org/download
>>
>> What is new:
>> • New EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
>> • New Kumpel importer for SVN repositories
>> • New Metanool engine for supporting dynamic annotations of models
>> • Simplified look and feel
>> • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing
>> • Improved FAMIX support for Java systems
>> • Improved support for complex shapes in Mondrian
>> • Improved RPackage engine support for the Smalltalk importer
>>
>> A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
>> http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.4
>

> Nice work!
>
> I feel like the movement is actually speeding up in the past months. Too bad I can't really be a part of it for now but this can still change (although I can not be as involved as I was before).

It did speed up. The previous release was 3 months ago :).

Cheers,
Doru

> --
> Simon Denier

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: [ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

simondenier

BTW, the link on the homepage still says 'Download 4.3'
http://www.moosetechnology.org/

On 16 mai 2011, at 23:50, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 16 May 2011, at 23:45, Simon Denier wrote:
>

>> On 16 mai 2011, at 23:23, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.4:
>>> http://moosetechnology.org/download
>>>
>>> What is new:
>>> • New EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
>>> • New Kumpel importer for SVN repositories
>>> • New Metanool engine for supporting dynamic annotations of models
>>> • Simplified look and feel
>>> • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing
>>> • Improved FAMIX support for Java systems
>>> • Improved support for complex shapes in Mondrian
>>> • Improved RPackage engine support for the Smalltalk importer
>>>
>>> A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
>>> http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.4
>>

>> Nice work!
>>
>> I feel like the movement is actually speeding up in the past months. Too bad I can't really be a part of it for now but this can still change (although I can not be as involved as I was before).
>
> It did speed up. The previous release was 3 months ago :).
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
>> --
>> Simon Denier

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Simon Denier

Re: [ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

jfabry

Excellent! Does it have a ConfigurationOf so that it can be loaded from source? Alternatively, putting just the image online might be a good idea (in addition to the one-click).

On 16 May 2011, at 17:23, Tudor Girba wrote:

> We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.4:
> http://moosetechnology.org/download
>
> What is new:
> • New EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
> • New Kumpel importer for SVN repositories
> • New Metanool engine for supporting dynamic annotations of models
> • Simplified look and feel
> • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing
> • Improved FAMIX support for Java systems
> • Improved support for complex shapes in Mondrian
> • Improved RPackage engine support for the Smalltalk importer
>
> A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
> http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.4
>
> Have fun,
> The Moose Team
> http://moosetechnology.org

Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: [ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

abergel
There is no configurationOf currently. Unfortunately.

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 17 May 2011, at 12:20, Johan Fabry wrote:

> Excellent! Does it have a ConfigurationOf so that it can be loaded from source? Alternatively, putting just the image online might be a good idea (in addition to the one-click).
>
> On 16 May 2011, at 17:23, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.4:
>> http://moosetechnology.org/download
>>
>> What is new:
>> • New EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
>> • New Kumpel importer for SVN repositories
>> • New Metanool engine for supporting dynamic annotations of models
>> • Simplified look and feel
>> • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing
>> • Improved FAMIX support for Java systems
>> • Improved support for complex shapes in Mondrian
>> • Improved RPackage engine support for the Smalltalk importer
>>
>> A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
>> http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.4
>>
>> Have fun,
>> The Moose Team
>> http://moosetechnology.org

> Johan Fabry
> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: [ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

Tudor Girba
Thanks, Simon.

I updated the page.

Cheers,
Doru

On 17 May 2011, at 13:39, Simon Denier wrote:

> BTW, the link on the homepage still says 'Download 4.3'
> http://www.moosetechnology.org/
>

> On 16 mai 2011, at 23:50, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,

>>> Nice work!
>>>
>>> I feel like the movement is actually speeding up in the past months. Too bad I can't really be a part of it for now but this can still change (although I can not be as involved as I was before).
>>
>> It did speed up. The previous release was 3 months ago :).
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>>> --
>>> Simon Denier

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

> Simon Denier

www.tudorgirba.com

"From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."

Re: [ANN] Moose Suite 4.4

Tudor Girba
There is no configuration, indeed. However, once we figure out how to do it we will be able to reproduce the configuration based on the packages loaded.

Cheers,
Doru

On 17 May 2011, at 18:38, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> There is no configurationOf currently. Unfortunately.
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre
>

> On 17 May 2011, at 12:20, Johan Fabry wrote:
>

>> Excellent! Does it have a ConfigurationOf so that it can be loaded from source? Alternatively, putting just the image online might be a good idea (in addition to the one-click).
>>
>> On 16 May 2011, at 17:23, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.4:
>>> http://moosetechnology.org/download
>>>
>>> What is new:
>>> • New EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
>>> • New Kumpel importer for SVN repositories
>>> • New Metanool engine for supporting dynamic annotations of models
>>> • Simplified look and feel
>>> • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing
>>> • Improved FAMIX support for Java systems
>>> • Improved support for complex shapes in Mondrian
>>> • Improved RPackage engine support for the Smalltalk importer
>>>
>>> A list of issues addressed in this release can be found at:
>>> http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?can=1&q=status=Fixed%20milestone=4.4
>>>
>>> Have fun,
>>> The Moose Team
>>> http://moosetechnology.org
>>
>> --
>> Johan Fabry
>> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
>> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."