[ANN] Moose Suite 4.5

Tudor Girba-2
We are happy to announce the Moose Suite version 4.5:
http://moosetechnology.org/download

This is a minor release.

What is new:
        • Important fixes in FAMIX to deal better with Java systems
        • Better EyeSee engine for scripting visual charts
        • Improved VerveineJ compatibility for Java parsing

Have fun,
The Moose Team
http://moosetechnology.org

Re: [Esug-list] [ANN] Moose Suite 4.5