[ANN] New Academic Partner: ENIT

Marcus Denker-4
[ANN] New Academic Partner: ENIT

The Pharo Consortium is very happy to announce that ENIT has joined as a Academic Partner.

About
- ENIT Ecole Nationale d'ingénieurs de Tarbes: http://www.enit.fr
- Pharo Consortium: http://consortium.pharo.org

The goal of the Pharo Consortium is to allow companies and institutions to
support the ongoing development and future of Pharo.

Individuals can support Pharo via the Pharo Association:

 http://association.pharo.org

Re: [Pharo-users] [ANN] New Academic Partner: ENIT

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Congrat Cedric for your position!

Alexandre