[ANN] New stable VMs promoted for both 7.0a and 6.1

[ANN] New stable VMs promoted for both 7.0a and 6.1

EstebanLM
Hi,

as the subject said, I promoted new VMs from last week latests on both version 6.1 and 7.0a.
this should fix some ongoing problems with versioning.

please let me know if something is not working as expected.

cheers!
Esteban

ps: I don’t know what I’m thinking about… of course you will let me know if something is not working as expected! ;)

Re: [ANN] New stable VMs promoted for both 7.0a and 6.1

alistairgrant
On 12 March 2018 at 13:33, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as the subject said, I promoted new VMs from last week latests on both version 6.1 and 7.0a.
> this should fix some ongoing problems with versioning.
>
> please let me know if something is not working as expected.
>
> cheers!
> Esteban
>
> ps: I don’t know what I’m thinking about… of course you will let me know if something is not working as expected! ;)

Maybe the jenkins build process... :-)

.finished baselineInconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-close.c: 811:
_dl_close: Assertion `map->l_init_called' failed!

Tobias hopes he's fixed it in 802de0a1b, but I haven't tested it yet.
The travis build for it should finish in about 15 minutes.

Cheers,
Alistair

Re: [ANN] New stable VMs promoted for both 7.0a and 6.1

EstebanLM
meh :/
I restored the old stable VMs

honestly, this thing of not having a stable and development branch on VM sucks.

Esteban