[ANN] Next Pharo Sprint: Feb 28

Marcus Denker-4
We will organize a Pharo sprint / Moose dojo Feb 28, starting at

        10:00am. (Local Time Paris).

Goals of this sprint:

        - Pharo 8: Fix issues from tracker https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues

Remote Sprint: Remotely, you can join us on Discord. During the sprint, we synchronize local and remote Pharo sprinters:

        http://pharo.org/contribute-events

We have added a Board to coordinate the work:
        https://github.com/orgs/pharo-project/projects/9

Known Local Sprint meetings

- Lille/France: It will be at the Inria Lille, Building B, third floor (RMoD offices).
As the building is not open to the public, please contact us before if you plan to come

A list of all Pharo Event of the year an be found here: https://association.pharo.org/events

Re: [ANN] Next Pharo Sprint: Feb 28

Steve Quezadas
This is interesting. How many people usually go to these code sprint things?

I am learning pharo and roassal and I perused Moose and it looks very interesting!

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 4:52 AM Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
We will organize a Pharo sprint / Moose dojo Feb 28, starting at

        10:00am. (Local Time Paris).

Goals of this sprint:

        - Pharo 8: Fix issues from tracker https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues

Remote Sprint: Remotely, you can join us on Discord. During the sprint, we synchronize local and remote Pharo sprinters:

        http://pharo.org/contribute-events

We have added a Board to coordinate the work:
        https://github.com/orgs/pharo-project/projects/9

Known Local Sprint meetings

- Lille/France: It will be at the Inria Lille, Building B, third floor (RMoD offices).
As the building is not open to the public, please contact us before if you plan to come

A list of all Pharo Event of the year an be found here: https://association.pharo.org/events

Re: [ANN] Next Pharo Sprint: Feb 28

Marcus Denker-4

> On 25 Feb 2020, at 03:00, Steve Quezadas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This is interesting. How many people usually go to these code sprint things?

For the “in person” sprint: Mostly this is local people where it is organised (we used to have a Sprint in Chile and France).
In Lille we are 15-20 people, sometimes a guest joins that visits just for the Sprint which we enjoy a lot but it is hard
to justify travelling for just that, of course.

We try to be online (see Discord Sprint channel) but it is not that easy to coordinate and get a real sprint feeling there.
(This is one thing we need to improve…).

        Marcus