[ANN] OSSubprocess Bugfix and enhancements release

[ANN] OSSubprocess Bugfix and enhancements release

Mariano Martinez Peck
Dear all,

I have just released a new bugfix and enhancements release v0.2.5 for OSSubprocess as you can see in [1].

This new release is thanks to the awesome work of Guillermo Polito [2]. He found a problem (and a fix) that would hung/block the Pharo image in a wait state. This problem has been forever and I have faced it myself. It would only happen when using #waitForExit and under certain scenario.  Because of that, I recommend everyone to move to this release

Aside from that serious bug, he has also done quite some improvements in the tests and in the Travis setup. Once this PR [3] has been merged and SmalltalkCI updated, our Travis build [4] should show all green builds for Linux/OSX and Pharo 5.0 and 6.1.

I have also copied the configuration into Pharo 5.0 and 6.0 catalog so as of tomorrow, it should be there.

Re: [ANN] OSSubprocess Bugfix and enhancements release

Stephane Ducasse-3
Tx you both this is super cool because we really need a strong process
integration.
**THANKS**
I love to be lucky to work with a smart and cool community.