[ANN] OSSubprocess v0.2.0 release

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys,

I am happy to announce OSSubprocess v0.2.0. You can see the changelog here: https://github.com/marianopeck/OSSubprocess/releases/tag/v0.2.0
Such version becomes the #stable, so the installation instructions remain the same.
Note that I have improved and added more info in the documentation.

I took into account most of the feedback I received in the first release plus some other stuff from the survey.

If you have more feedback, just let me know!

Hope you enjoy.

Best,

Re: [ANN] OSSubprocess v0.2.0 release

HilaireFernandes
Thanks,

The link miss instructions about what it is and how to load it (load
script and Pharo version)

Thanks

Hilaire
--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: [ANN] OSSubprocess v0.2.0 release

HilaireFernandes

Re: [ANN] OSSubprocess v0.2.0 release

stepharo
Mariano your doc is gorgeous.

I'm reading it and I will do a pull request with some typos!

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 5:11 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mariano your doc is gorgeous.

I'm reading it and I will do a pull request with some typos!

Thanks! That will be very much appreciated. Honestly, I could not spend much time in improving the "grammar / english" text of the doc. So any improvement in that area is appreciated!

Le 20/1/16 02:06, Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :

Hi guys,

I am happy to announce OSSubprocess v0.2.0. You can see the changelog here: https://github.com/marianopeck/OSSubprocess/releases/tag/v0.2.0
Such version becomes the #stable, so the installation instructions remain the same.
Note that I have improved and added more info in the documentation.

I took into account most of the feedback I received in the first release plus some other stuff from the survey.

If you have more feedback, just let me know!

Hope you enjoy.

Best,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [ANN] OSSubprocess v0.2.0 release

Mariano Martinez Peck
Stef,

I made quite a re-organization of the readme..basically moved around a couple of sections. I am working on the dev branch.
If you already started, don't worry, make the PR and I merge it. If you did NOT yet started, then start from the dev branch :)

BTW, this is how it looks the new readme in dev: https://github.com/marianopeck/OSSubprocess/tree/dev

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 3:33 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok I will reread it.

OK, but do it quickly  because  it was mostly a "re-orgnization" than actually changing the contents.