ANN: Objective Life

Alan Capewell-3
I have been playing around with Seaside for around a month now and
making some good progress.  There are a number of you out there have
been blogging you experiences with seaside which has been really
helpful.

I figured I'd put something back by adding my own worked example as a
series of blog posts on http://objectcentric.wordpress.com

If any of you guys with more Seaside experience get chance to check the
contents for accuracy it would be much appreciated.  I have worked with
and delivered training in Smalltalk (although not too recently) but
squeak and seaside are relatively new to me and I might be missing a few
tricks.

Regards
Alan

Re: ANN: Objective Life

Lukas Renggli
> I figured I'd put something back by adding my own worked example as a
> series of blog posts on http://objectcentric.wordpress.com

Cool, I added the link to seaside.st.

Keep on blogging,
Lukas