[ANN] PBMAuthenticator

Attila Magyar
Hi,

I made a library for an online 2 factor authentication service called PassBy[ME].

This a service that provides PKI based 2nd factor authentication (using smartphones) among other things like message sending and electronic signatures.

The library lets you start new authentication sessions and send messages to the user's phone.

For more info:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/PBMAuthenticator

Attila

Re: [ANN] PBMAuthenticator

Damien Cassou-2
Hi Attila,

Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> writes:

> I made a library for an online 2 factor authentication service called
> PassBy[ME] <http://passbyme.net>  .

thanks Attila. We need more of this kind!

Thanks again

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: [ANN] PBMAuthenticator

Ben Coman
very cool. thanks for your contribution.
cheers -ben