[ANN] PDF of Dynamic Web Development with Seaside

[ANN] PDF of Dynamic Web Development with Seaside

Lukas Renggli
The PDF version of the book "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" is
available for download now:

      http://book.seaside.st/book/introduction/pdf-book

At the end of the payment process (PayPal) you will be redirected to
the download area where you are able to get the latest builds of the
PDF version of the book. If you bookmark the page you will be able to
download fixes and extra chapters as we integrate them into the online
version. By buying the PDF version you support our hard work on the
book.

We wish to thank the European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG),
inceptive.be, Cincom Smalltalk and GemStone Smalltalk for generously
sponsoring this book. We are looking for additional sponsors. If you
are interested, please contact us. If you are a publisher and
interested in publishing this material, please let us know.

Please distribute this message widely.

Cheers,
Stef & Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] [ANN] PDF of Dynamic Web Development with Seaside

Mariano Martinez Peck
Maybe add a post in the news section of the pharo website ?

and also in the news section of the ESUG website ?

Thanks and congratulations for such effort.

Mariano

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Stéphane Ducasse

On Jan 27, 2010, at 3:04 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Maybe add a post in the news section of the pharo website ?

yes

> and also in the news section of the ESUG website ?

yes

> Thanks and congratulations for such effort.
>
> Mariano
>
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The PDF version of the book "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" is
> available for download now:
>
>      http://book.seaside.st/book/introduction/pdf-book
>
> At the end of the payment process (PayPal) you will be redirected to
> the download area where you are able to get the latest builds of the
> PDF version of the book. If you bookmark the page you will be able to
> download fixes and extra chapters as we integrate them into the online
> version. By buying the PDF version you support our hard work on the
> book.
>
> We wish to thank the European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG),
> inceptive.be, Cincom Smalltalk and GemStone Smalltalk for generously
> sponsoring this book. We are looking for additional sponsors. If you
> are interested, please contact us. If you are a publisher and
> interested in publishing this material, please let us know.
>
> Please distribute this message widely.
>
> Cheers,
> Stef & Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] [ANN] PDF of Dynamic Web Development with Seaside

Marcus Denker-4

On Jan 27, 2010, at 3:04 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Maybe add a post in the news section of the pharo website ?

Yes!

> and also in the news section of the ESUG website ?

I added a post to the esug blog.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [Seaside] Re: [ANN] PDF of Dynamic Web Development with Seaside

stephane ducasse

On Jan 31, 2010, at 7:29 PM, Squeaker wrote:

> Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> The PDF version of the book "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" is
>> available for download now:
>>      http://book.seaside.st/book/introduction/pdf-book
>

> Any chance of getting some stats on how well it is selling.  It would be nice to gauge community support.

Far less than we could expect when you consider the amount of time and energy we spent on it and its quality.
We are at 34....

> BTW - I purchased the pdf book.

Thanks

Re: [Seaside] Re: [ANN] PDF of Dynamic Web Development with Seaside

Damien Cassou
On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:15 PM, stephane ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Far less than we could expect when you consider the amount of time and energy we spent on it and its quality.
> We are at 34....

You haven't talked about it outside the mailing lists and 1 or 2
blogs. What about news websites (linuxfr for example).

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

On Jan 31, 2010, at 9:18 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:15 PM, stephane ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Far less than we could expect when you consider the amount of time and energy we spent on it and its quality.
>> We are at 34....
>
> You haven't talked about it outside the mailing lists and 1 or 2
> blogs. What about news websites (linuxfr for example).

would be great if some people can do it?
I cannot post there.
in our message it was clearly stated that people can spread the words.
Thanks for pointing that.