[ANN] PeerFromAmber

Masashi Umezawa-4
Hi all,

My next target was peer.js. I've written a wrapper for Amber.

peer.js is a library for P2P communication. It is easy to use. Since it is based on WebRTC, NAT/firewall traversal is supported.

By using PeerFromAmber, you can write such code:

peer := PePeer options: #{'key'-> 'apikey'. 'debug'-> true}.
conn connect: 'peerId'.
peer onOpen: [:id | conn send: 'Hello!'].
peer onData: [:data | console log: 'Received:', data].

For details, please see PeExampleChat. It is a simple text chat example.

Combined with EnchantFromAmber, we can probably develop a network game.

Enjoy!