[ANN] Phanide - Pharo Native IDE

Ronie Salgado
Hi,

I am going to announce a project that I started in November:

Phanide, Pharo Native IDE( currently a File Browser, and a syntax highlighting framework): https://github.com/ronsaldo/phanide

Imágenes integradas 3

Imágenes integradas 4

As for the UI, I am just copying some existing stuff like Atom (the text editor that I am currently using).

Now I have a couple of questions to the mailing list:
- In the fast table (used for the tree view):
  - How do I remove or add single elements without collapsing the whole tree?
- In the Rubric text editor, how do I a put an icon (such as a breakpoint for GDB) in a specific line of the text, not in a index of the text?

Merry Christmas,
Ronie

Ronie

Re: [ANN] Phanide - Pharo Native IDE

Ronie Salgado
Great work, Ronie, it looks very promising! Keep in mind that we already have an IDE - Pharo, so it would be cool to make the components of your IDE as much reusable as possible and I think that most of them should be in the standard image in future.
I agree on the reusability part.

BTW, I forgot to mention that the Phanide syntax highlighters are also automatically registered with the GT Inspector, so if you do a 'test.cpp' asFileReference inspect , you will also have the syntax highlighting.

Best regards,
Ronie