[ANN] Pharo Catalog web page updated

EstebanLM
Hi,

I spend some time today adding some functionality top the Pharo Catalog web page.
Is still far from *good* but I think now is a lot better:

http://catalog.pharo.org

Enjoy,
Esteban

ps: as a “history” note, Pharo Catalog page was never intended to last too much, it was going to be replaced for a complete web-page, and it still will be, but since is not ready and I don’t know when it will be, I think is better to enhance the current one :)

Re: [ANN] Pharo Catalog web page updated

EstebanLM
btw… this remembers me that there are A LOT of packages without correct catalog information.
I beg project owners to update your configurations… a non-findable project is as good as non existent :(

Esteban

> On 07 Oct 2015, at 19:17, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I spend some time today adding some functionality top the Pharo Catalog web page.
> Is still far from *good* but I think now is a lot better:
>
> http://catalog.pharo.org
>
> Enjoy,
> Esteban
>
> ps: as a “history” note, Pharo Catalog page was never intended to last too much, it was going to be replaced for a complete web-page, and it still will be, but since is not ready and I don’t know when it will be, I think is better to enhance the current one :)

Re: [ANN] Pharo Catalog web page updated

Adam-2
Nice :)

Dne St 7. října 2015 19:17:32, Esteban Lorenzano napsal(a):

> Hi,
>
> I spend some time today adding some functionality top the Pharo Catalog web
> page. Is still far from *good* but I think now is a lot better:
>
> http://catalog.pharo.org
>
> Enjoy,
> Esteban
>
> ps: as a “history” note, Pharo Catalog page was never intended to last too
> much, it was going to be replaced for a complete web-page, and it still
> will be, but since is not ready and I don’t know when it will be, I think
> is better to enhance the current one :)

Re: [ANN] Pharo Catalog web page updated

stepharo
Really nice.
Tx esteban.

Stef

Le 7/10/15 19:17, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I spend some time today adding some functionality top the Pharo Catalog web page.
> Is still far from *good* but I think now is a lot better:
>
> http://catalog.pharo.org
>
> Enjoy,
> Esteban
>
> ps: as a “history” note, Pharo Catalog page was never intended to last too much, it was going to be replaced for a complete web-page, and it still will be, but since is not ready and I don’t know when it will be, I think is better to enhance the current one :)

Re: [ANN] Pharo Catalog web page updated

Tudor Girba-2
+1

Doru

--