[ANN] Pharo Consortium New Academic Member: Ryerson University

[ANN] Pharo Consortium New Academic Member: Ryerson University

Marcus Denker-4
The Pharo Consortium is very happy to announce that the Ryerson University has joined the Consortium as an Academic Member.

About
- Ryerson University: https://www.ryerson.ca
- Pharo Consortium: http://consortium.pharo.org

The goal of the Pharo Consortium is to allow companies and institutions to support the ongoing development and future of Pharo.

Individuals can support Pharo via the Pharo Association:

http://association.pharo.org

Re: [ANN] Pharo Consortium New Academic Member: Ryerson University

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Congrats on the new member and if any of the member is here, welcome.

On a related note, would be nice to have, at least for academic members,
a short paragraph on the use cases, success stories or research lines
where they are using Pharo. Maybe it could be part of a poll or a form,
so we could know/imagine about possible synergies.

Cheers,

Offray