[ANN] Pharo Consortium New Gold Member: InfOil

[ANN] Pharo Consortium New Gold Member: InfOil

Marcus Denker-4

The Pharo Consortium is very happy to announce that InfOil has joined the Consortium as a Gold Member.

InfOil is an Argentinian company focused on software development for the Oil and Gas industry with clients
in Latin America, Cuba, and Canada.

About
- InfOil: http://www.infoil.com.ar
- Pharo Consortium: http://consortium.pharo.org

The goal of the Pharo Consortium is to allow companies and institutions to support the ongoing development
and future of Pharo.

Individuals can support Pharo via the Pharo Association:

- http://association.pharo.org

Re: [ANN] Pharo Consortium New Gold Member: InfOil

Esteban A. Maringolo
As a former employee of the company I'm really happy to see this
finally happening!

Best regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 11:13 AM Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Pharo Consortium is very happy to announce that InfOil has joined the Consortium as a Gold Member.
>
> InfOil is an Argentinian company focused on software development for the Oil and Gas industry with clients
> in Latin America, Cuba, and Canada.
>
> About
> - InfOil: http://www.infoil.com.ar
> - Pharo Consortium: http://consortium.pharo.org
>
> The goal of the Pharo Consortium is to allow companies and institutions to support the ongoing development
> and future of Pharo.
>
> Individuals can support Pharo via the Pharo Association:
>
> - http://association.pharo.org

Re: [Pharo-users] [ANN] Pharo Consortium New Gold Member: InfOil

Stéphane Ducasse
us too :)

S.

On 30 Sep 2020, at 16:39, Esteban Maringolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

As a former employee of the company I'm really happy to see this
finally happening!

Best regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 11:13 AM Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

The Pharo Consortium is very happy to announce that InfOil has joined the Consortium as a Gold Member.

InfOil is an Argentinian company focused on software development for the Oil and Gas industry with clients
in Latin America, Cuba, and Canada.

About
- InfOil: http://www.infoil.com.ar
- Pharo Consortium: http://consortium.pharo.org

The goal of the Pharo Consortium is to allow companies and institutions to support the ongoing development
and future of Pharo.

Individuals can support Pharo via the Pharo Association:

- http://association.pharo.org

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50