[ANN] Pharo Consortium New Platinum Member: JPMorgan Chase

[ANN] Pharo Consortium New Platinum Member: JPMorgan Chase

Marcus Denker-4
The Pharo Consortium is very happy to announce that JPMorgan Chase
has joined the Consortium as a Platinum Member.

About
- JPMorgan Chase: https://www.jpmorganchase.com
- Pharo Consortium: http://consortium.pharo.org

The goal of the Pharo Consortium is to allow companies and institutions to
support the ongoing development and future of Pharo.

Individuals can support Pharo via the Pharo Association:

- http://association.pharo.org

Re: [ANN] Pharo Consortium New Platinum Member: JPMorgan Chase

Ben Coman
Wow! Thats three new platinum announcements in as many days.  Great work guys.
For me this is not just about the money it brings in for additional engineering resources to improve Pharo
Its the implicit endorsement of the future value these companies expect to gain from Pharo, and of the open-source consortium model.
Thank you to those that had the vision in the early years to create and support the consortium.
The future looks bright for me to keep hacking on my favourite programming environment.

cheers -ben

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
The Pharo Consortium is very happy to announce that JPMorgan Chase
has joined the Consortium as a Platinum Member.

About
- JPMorgan Chase: https://www.jpmorganchase.com
- Pharo Consortium: http://consortium.pharo.org

The goal of the Pharo Consortium is to allow companies and institutions to
support the ongoing development and future of Pharo.

Individuals can support Pharo via the Pharo Association:

- http://association.pharo.org

Re: [ANN] Pharo Consortium New Platinum Member: JPMorgan Chase

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Ben Coman wrote
> Wow!…Thank you…The future looks bright for me to keep hacking on my
> favourite programming
> environment.

+1000. Thanks! Keep pushing!!!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: [ANN] Pharo Consortium New Platinum Member: JPMorgan Chase

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks Ben.
You have an impact and you can continue.

Stef