[ANN] Pharo Days 2015

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
We are excited to announce the details so far for the Pharo Days 2015, to be held on Thursday January 29 and Friday January 30 at INRIA, Lille, France.

  https://medium.com/@svenvc/pharo-days-2015-6336d6ee2a23

We’ll update this page moving forward. You can ask questions on the any of the Pharo mailing lists or you can email the Pharo Board.

Official registration is not yet open, but there is a Doodle that should give an indication of who is coming and that can help us plan resources.

  http://doodle.com/icxtazwfq76caxf8

The Pharo Board

Re: [ANN] Pharo Days 2015

fstephany
I can host one or two people at my place in Mons, Belgium (~1h drive from INRIA Lille) for free. I can drive to the conference both days.

In the best case, I might have some friends to host me (us?) in Lille. So we can have some beers without having to drive.

Francois

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are excited to announce the details so far for the Pharo Days 2015, to be held on Thursday January 29 and Friday January 30 at INRIA, Lille, France.

  https://medium.com/@svenvc/pharo-days-2015-6336d6ee2a23

We’ll update this page moving forward. You can ask questions on the any of the Pharo mailing lists or you can email the Pharo Board.

Official registration is not yet open, but there is a Doodle that should give an indication of who is coming and that can help us plan resources.

  http://doodle.com/icxtazwfq76caxf8

The Pharo Board

Re: [ANN] Pharo Days 2015

LogiqueWerks
How I do SO wish I could attend ( I even have old friends living in Lille ! )

And then a trip across to see and walk Rue Chifflet in Besancon and an afternoon in Strasbourg ?

un rêve ...

Robert Shiplett/Shifflet/Chifflet