[ ANN ] Pharo Days 2016

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Dear fellow Pharoers,

Mark your calendars: on Thursday March 31 & Friday April 1 we are organising the Pharo Days 2016. This year we moved the location to Namur, Belgium, just a bit south of Brussels, at the very beautiful location of the ‘Cercle de Wallonie’ overlooking the river Meuse.

We’ll update the following page moving forward.

You can ask questions on any of the Pharo mailing lists or you can email the Pharo Board.

Let's make this another success, together ! We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Pharo-business mailing list
[hidden email]