[ANN] Pharo Newsletter December 2018

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Last we the Pharo Newsletter December 2018 was send.

You can find the archived version now here:

        https://mailchi.mp/pharo/pharo-newsletter-december-2018

        Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo Newsletter December 2018

Marcus Denker-4

> On 11 Dec 2018, at 14:08, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Last we the Pharo Newsletter December 2018 was send.
>
> You can find the archived version now here:
>
> https://mailchi.mp/pharo/pharo-newsletter-december-2018

I am looking for content for the January newsletter.

e.g. if you know a library that has not yet been listed, or just one where some new version has been released.
Or people could write “larger” articles (a paragraph or two) about their favourite things.

Or maybe there are videos that would be nice to be added to the newsletter?

        Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo Newsletter December 2018

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Marcus Denker-4 wrote
> Last we the Pharo Newsletter December 2018 was send.

Wow, RMapViewer looks really cool :) Is the Units framework mentioned the
same one from SqS?

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: [ANN] Pharo Newsletter December 2018

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi Marcus!

Maybe a news about the first 6 chapters of Agile Artificial Intelligence. https://agileartificialintelligence.github.io/

Cheers
Alexandre

http://bergel.eu

   Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo Newsletter December 2018

Marcus Denker-4

> On 13 Dec 2018, at 01:39, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Marcus Denker-4 wrote
>> Last we the Pharo Newsletter December 2018 was send.
>
> Wow, RMapViewer looks really cool :) Is the Units framework mentioned the
> same one from SqS?

I guess? It was on smalltalkhub and I moved it to GitHub as we are using it at Zweidenker.

        Marcus