[ANN] Pharo Spring Friday, April 28

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

There will be again a Sprint this Friday.

More infos here:

        https://association.pharo.org/event-2492488

Re: [ANN] Pharo Spring Friday, April 28

Juraj Kubelka
Hi Marcus,

it is a detail, but the events mentions Slack. Maybe it should mention Discord.

I would like to improve the page http://pharo.org/contribute-events
by adding a workflow and link to the Pharo Sprint App. How can I do it?

Also it would be nice to have the https://association.pharo.org/event-2492488 (and others) visible on that page.
Is it possible? Is there any calendar plugin that we can plug to the http://pharo.org/contribute-events

I am happy to collaborate on this, if you (or someone else) explain me how to contribute to the web page.

Thanks!
Juraj

On Apr 24, 2017, at 10:55, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

There will be again a Sprint this Friday.

More infos here:

https://association.pharo.org/event-2492488

Re: [ANN] Pharo Spring Friday, April 28

Marcus Denker-4
Hello,

I can change all the pages as wanted..  (sorry for being a bit absent right now).

For links to the events, there should be a way… I will check (sometimes this week).