[ANN] Pharo Sprint 27 May

Marcus Denker-4
We will organize a Pharo sprint / Moose dojo Friday, 27 May, starting at
10:00am. (Local Time Lille).

It will be at the Inria Lille, Building B, third floor (RMoD offices).

Remotely, you can join us on Slack or the IRC channel #pharo on
irc.freenode.net server. During the sprint, we will try to synchronize
local and remote Pharo sprinters.

As the building is not open to the public, please contact us before if
you plan to come.

you plan to come.

Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Pharo Sprint 27 May

Marcus Denker-4

On 19 May 2016, at 12:37, Dimitris Chloupis <[hidden email]> wrote:

what time the sprint ends ?

it slows down and drops out around 17-18h local time normally.

is the sprint only bug orientated ? what about adding class and method comments ?

The idea is to do boring stuff that you can’t get yourself todo normally… this is the
overall direction, not a strict rule.

I can only attend remotely

Yes, this is why we make it public: so people can join remotely. Of course it is not the same,
but it can be fun, too.

Marcus