[ANN] Pharo Sprint Apr 20

Marcus Denker-4
Pharo Sprint Apr 20

        https://association.pharo.org/event-2789579

We will organize a Pharo sprint / Moose dojo Apr 20 , starting at
10:00am. (Local Time Paris).

Goals of this sprint:

        • Pharo 7 issues

Remote Sprint
        Remotely, you can join us on Discord. During the sprint, we synchronize local and remote Pharo sprinters:

Known Local Sprint meetings

        Lille/France:
        It will be at the Inria Lille, Building B, third floor (RMoD offices). As the building is not open to the public, please contact us before if you plan to come

Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint Apr 20

Marcus Denker-4
This is tomorrow.