[ANN] Pharo Sprint Feb 23

Marcus Denker-4
Pharo Sprint Feb 23
        https://association.pharo.org/event-2789568

For a list of all future Pharo Event, have a look at: https://association.pharo.org/events
(you can get iCal entries and subsribe to an event specific mailinglist bu registering)

        Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint Feb 23

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

As a starting point, I put the sprint tag on some cases (which should be easy to do):

        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/filters/44/Sprint

> On 20 Feb 2018, at 08:44, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Pharo Sprint Feb 23
> https://association.pharo.org/event-2789568
>

> For a list of all future Pharo Event, have a look at: https://association.pharo.org/events
> (you can get iCal entries and subsribe to an event specific mailinglist bu registering)
>
> Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint Feb 23

Stephane Ducasse-3
I would really like to see the debugger over problem to be fixed.
This is super annoying.
How to reproduce: it seems that do a step over and get something
breaking inside.

Stef