[ANN] Pharo Sprint First half 2017

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

As this year, there will be again “Pharo Sprints” next year. At these dates we meet (virtual or real)
to work on boring (or complex) issues together:

Jan 27
Mar 3
Mar 31
Apr 28
May 26
Jun 30

Local sprints:
        - University of Chile (DCC). Not January, but likely the other dates
        - Inria Lille: All
        - Remote: All. We will try to improve remote sprint experience next
          year!
        - The sprints will be added to https://association.pharo.org/events

        Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint First half 2017

Marcus Denker-4

> On 23 Dec 2016, at 15:18, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> As this year, there will be again “Pharo Sprints” next year. At these dates we meet (virtual or real)
> to work on boring (or complex) issues together:

….

> May 26

This one we have to change: The 25th is a holiday here and the 26 a “pre allocated free day from the overtime that comes
from having officially a 35h work week but working 38.5 hours” where our office is closed.

        Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint First half 2017

Marcus Denker-4

> On 10 Jan 2017, at 15:02, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 23 Dec 2016, at 15:18, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As this year, there will be again “Pharo Sprints” next year. At these dates we meet (virtual or real)
>> to work on boring (or complex) issues together:
>>

> ….
>
>> May 26
>
> This one we have to change: The 25th is a holiday here and the 26 a “pre allocated free day from the overtime that comes
> from having officially a 35h work week but working 38.5 hours” where our office is closed.

The idea is to move it one week: Friday, June 2.

        Marcus