[ANN] Pharo Sprint tomorrow, March 3

Marcus Denker-4
We will organize a Pharo sprint / Moose dojo March, 03, starting at

10:00am. (Local Time Paris).

Goals of this sprint:

        • Clean issue tracker to prepare for release Pharo6
        • remove Pharo6 tag from not-important cases
        • Check Pharo5 Issues and pending back-ports

Remotely, you can join us on Slack. During the sprint, we will try to synchronize local and remote Pharo sprinters.

Known Local Sprint meetings:

Lille/France:
        It will be at the Inria Lille, Building B, third floor (RMoD offices). As the building is not open to the public, please contact us before if you plan to come.

Santiago/Chile:

        At DCC (https://www.dcc.uchile.cl), Universidad de Chile. Avenida Beauchef 851, edificio poniente, tercer piso, oficina 307, Santiago, Chile.
        Chile sprint will be 9:00 local time and finish at a lunch time (13:00).

https://association.pharo.org/event-2451866

Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint tomorrow, March 3

jfabry
Marcus, I should be there between 10 and 10:30. I will call you when I arrive, your number is still +33 6 17 43 75 42 ?

I will need to leave early though :-( I think 3PM at the latest …

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

> On 02 Mar 2017, at 08:53, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> We will organize a Pharo sprint / Moose dojo March, 03, starting at
>
> 10:00am. (Local Time Paris).
>
> Goals of this sprint:
>
> • Clean issue tracker to prepare for release Pharo6
> • remove Pharo6 tag from not-important cases
> • Check Pharo5 Issues and pending back-ports
>
> Remotely, you can join us on Slack. During the sprint, we will try to synchronize local and remote Pharo sprinters.
>
> Known Local Sprint meetings:
>
> Lille/France:
> It will be at the Inria Lille, Building B, third floor (RMoD offices). As the building is not open to the public, please contact us before if you plan to come.
>
> Santiago/Chile:
>
> At DCC (https://www.dcc.uchile.cl), Universidad de Chile. Avenida Beauchef 851, edificio poniente, tercer piso, oficina 307, Santiago, Chile.
> Chile sprint will be 9:00 local time and finish at a lunch time (13:00).
>

> https://association.pharo.org/event-2451866

Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint tomorrow, March 3

jfabry

Whoops … many many apologies! This was supposed to go directly to Marcus. Jetlag is a b*tch.