[ANN] Pharo TechTalk Dates

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Here are the next dates for the Pharo Techtalks.
(for recording of the past ones, see: http://pharo.org/TechTalk )

Jan 30: Pharo TechTalk: Genetic Algorithms
        https://association.pharo.org/event-2757884

For the others we have no topic yet, but dates are pre-fixed to:

Feb 15
        https://association.pharo.org/event-2797065

March 22
        https://association.pharo.org/event-2797067

April 12
        https://association.pharo.org/event-2797068

May 17
        https://association.pharo.org/event-2797069

June 14
        https://association.pharo.org/event-2797070

- If you have ideas for topics, please tell us!
- With no topic, we will use this slot for a general free discussion.
- If you want to do a TechTalk about a topic but no date is good, we can
  change the date!

        Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo TechTalk Dates

alistairgrant
Hi Marcus,

Suggested topic:  Contributing to Pharo7.  :-)

Thanks!
Alistair

On 18 January 2018 at 14:52, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here are the next dates for the Pharo Techtalks.
> (for recording of the past ones, see: http://pharo.org/TechTalk )
>

> Jan 30: Pharo TechTalk: Genetic Algorithms
>         https://association.pharo.org/event-2757884
>
> For the others we have no topic yet, but dates are pre-fixed to:
>
> Feb 15
>         https://association.pharo.org/event-2797065
>
> March 22
>         https://association.pharo.org/event-2797067
>
> April 12
>         https://association.pharo.org/event-2797068
>
> May 17
>         https://association.pharo.org/event-2797069
>
> June 14
>         https://association.pharo.org/event-2797070
>

> - If you have ideas for topics, please tell us!
> - With no topic, we will use this slot for a general free discussion.
> - If you want to do a TechTalk about a topic but no date is good, we can
>   change the date!
>
>         Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo TechTalk Dates

Marcus Denker-4

> On 18 Jan 2018, at 15:35, Alistair Grant <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Marcus,
>
> Suggested topic:  Contributing to Pharo7.  :-)

Indeed! The Feb 15 Date seems good for that.

        Marcus