[ANN] Pharo open documentation

CyrilFerlicot
Hi everyone!

With some other members of the community we are proud to announce a
new effort on Pharo documentation.

We launched an organization pharo-open-documentation which is a
user-maintained documentation related to Pharo environment, language,
and libraries.

Currently it has three main projects:
- pharo-wiki : Wiki related to the Pharo programming language and environment.
- awesome-pharo : A collection of awesome Pharo libraries, tools,
frameworks and software. We want to make this project a reference in
https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome
- awesome-pharo-ml : List of projects, books, booklets, papers, and
applications related to machine learning, AI, data science in Pharo.

Contributions are welcomed!

If you own a cool project in Pharo others could use in their own
projects, send us a PR to awesome-pharo!
If you have knowledge on Pharo or projects of Pharo, we would be glad
if you could contribute to the pharo-wiki! Don't forget to read the
contribution guidelines. ;)

We opened a Twitter to announce new entries on the pharo-wiki.

https://twitter.com/PharoOpen

Have a nice day!

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: [ANN] Pharo open documentation

ducasse
super nice effort!!!

> On 30 Jan 2019, at 15:00, Cyril Ferlicot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> With some other members of the community we are proud to announce a
> new effort on Pharo documentation.
>
> We launched an organization pharo-open-documentation which is a
> user-maintained documentation related to Pharo environment, language,
> and libraries.
>
> Currently it has three main projects:
> - pharo-wiki : Wiki related to the Pharo programming language and environment.
> - awesome-pharo : A collection of awesome Pharo libraries, tools,
> frameworks and software. We want to make this project a reference in
> https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome
> - awesome-pharo-ml : List of projects, books, booklets, papers, and
> applications related to machine learning, AI, data science in Pharo.
>
> Contributions are welcomed!
>
> If you own a cool project in Pharo others could use in their own
> projects, send us a PR to awesome-pharo!
> If you have knowledge on Pharo or projects of Pharo, we would be glad
> if you could contribute to the pharo-wiki! Don't forget to read the
> contribution guidelines. ;)
>
> We opened a Twitter to announce new entries on the pharo-wiki.
>
> https://twitter.com/PharoOpen
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> --
> Cyril Ferlicot
> https://ferlicot.fr

Re: [ANN] Pharo open documentation

hernanmd
Hi Cyril,

Nice project!

Note: the Zinc entry has a reference to Cytoscape.js?

Cheers,

Hernán

El mié., 30 ene. 2019 a las 11:01, Cyril Ferlicot (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

https://ferlicot.fr

Re: [ANN] Pharo open documentation

Julien Delplanque-2
Looks like an error.

Will fix it.

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille
Bâtiment B 40, Avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40

Le 30 janv. 2019 à 21:25, Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

I fix it in the pharoweekly blog post :)

On 30 Jan 2019, at 21:27, Julien <[hidden email]> wrote:

Looks like an error.

Will fix it.

Julien

---

Le 30/01/2019 à 21:25, Hernán Morales Durand a écrit :
> Hi Cyril,
>
> Nice project!
> I think you forgot to add the URL :
> https://github.com/pharo-open-documentation/awesome-pharo
>
> Note: the Zinc entry has a reference to Cytoscape.js?

Good catch! Just an error of copy past when I reorganized the entries :)
It should go at the end of TelescopeCytoscape line.

Thank you.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: [ANN] Pharo open documentation

NorbertHartl
Very good initiative! Did you talk about the catalog, too? This list somehow mirrors the catalog. And as it is done in markdown it does not easily work as a parsable document, does it?

Norbert

> Am 30.01.2019 um 15:00 schrieb Cyril Ferlicot <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> With some other members of the community we are proud to announce a
> new effort on Pharo documentation.
>
> We launched an organization pharo-open-documentation which is a
> user-maintained documentation related to Pharo environment, language,
> and libraries.
>
> Currently it has three main projects:
> - pharo-wiki : Wiki related to the Pharo programming language and environment.
> - awesome-pharo : A collection of awesome Pharo libraries, tools,
> frameworks and software. We want to make this project a reference in
> https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome
> - awesome-pharo-ml : List of projects, books, booklets, papers, and
> applications related to machine learning, AI, data science in Pharo.
>
> Contributions are welcomed!
>
> If you own a cool project in Pharo others could use in their own
> projects, send us a PR to awesome-pharo!
> If you have knowledge on Pharo or projects of Pharo, we would be glad
> if you could contribute to the pharo-wiki! Don't forget to read the
> contribution guidelines. ;)
>
> We opened a Twitter to announce new entries on the pharo-wiki.
>
> https://twitter.com/PharoOpen
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> --
> Cyril Ferlicot