[ANN] Pharo v7.0.0-rc1 released!

EstebanLM
Greetings!

I’m announcing today we reach Pharo 7.0.0-rc1!

This is the first step to release a definitive version, and while we will continue integrating bug fixes, API change Pull Requests will be delayed until the open of Pharo 8.0.0 development.
Now, you would wonder what is the ChangeLog of this release… and answer is we still do not have one (btw, we should find a way to automate this).

Anyway… we are very close to release now :)

Please download, test, report issues.

Esteban

Re: [ANN] Pharo v7.0.0-rc1 released!

Stephane Ducasse-3
Where can we download it? because I would like to add it to the blog post.

Stef
On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 4:12 PM Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I’m announcing today we reach Pharo 7.0.0-rc1!
>
> This is the first step to release a definitive version, and while we will continue integrating bug fixes, API change Pull Requests will be delayed until the open of Pharo 8.0.0 development.
> Now, you would wonder what is the ChangeLog of this release… and answer is we still do not have one (btw, we should find a way to automate this).
>
> Anyway… we are very close to release now :)
>
> Please download, test, report issues.
>
> Esteban

Re: [ANN] Pharo v7.0.0-rc1 released!

Esteban A. Maringolo

Shouldn't this "unstable", "preview" or whatever you want to call it listed somewhere?

In the web the link for files server is listed in the "Older versions" link.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo