[ANN] PharoDev-1.3-13201

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. IMPORTANT: This is not the final 1.3 release, it just one simple snapshot and one point.

This image is based in PharoCore 1.3 13201 and includes also several fixes for the external packages like OB. Thanks to Fernando the Transcript is now much better.

The image is here: https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28547/Pharo-1.3-13201.zip
And it was build by Hudson:  https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Pharo/job/Pharo%201.3/150/

Nile was removed from dev image which means there are only 3 failing tests :)

Best regards,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [ANN] PharoDev-1.3-13201

garduino
Thanks Mariano!

Is important to have a direct download of the latest tools (I had
several updating problems trying to do it myself, and not time to
examine in detail).

Cheers.

2011/5/15 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> Hi. IMPORTANT: This is not the final 1.3 release, it just one simple
> snapshot and one point.
>
> This image is based in PharoCore 1.3 13201 and includes also several fixes
> for the external packages like OB. Thanks to Fernando the Transcript is now
> much better.
>
> The image is here:
> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28547/Pharo-1.3-13201.zip
> And it was build by Hudson:
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Pharo/job/Pharo%201.3/150/
>
> Nile was removed from dev image which means there are only 3 failing tests
> :)
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [ANN] PharoDev-1.3-13201

fstephany
Thanks Mariano !

I know this was discussed in Pharo-project ML but will we still have a
Core and Dev version ? I'm a bit lost...

Cheers,
Fa

On 15/05/11 23:10, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Hi. IMPORTANT: This is not the final 1.3 release, it just one simple
> snapshot and one point.
>
> This image is based in PharoCore 1.3 13201 and includes also several
> fixes for the external packages like OB. Thanks to Fernando the
> Transcript is now much better.
>
> The image is here:
> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28547/Pharo-1.3-13201.zip
> And it was build by Hudson:
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Pharo/job/Pharo%201.3/150/
>
> Nile was removed from dev image which means there are only 3 failing
> tests :)
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [ANN] PharoDev-1.3-13201

Marcus Denker-4

On May 16, 2011, at 10:52 AM, Francois Stephany wrote:

> Thanks Mariano !
>
> I know this was discussed in Pharo-project ML but will we still have a Core and Dev version ? I'm a bit lost...

I think we should find a way to have just one artefact *as soon as possible*. The Core/Dev doube maintance is
taking away *a lot* of energy, at least a lot of my personal energy.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.