[ANN] Physical Etoys 2.1 released!

Ricardo Moran
Hi everybody (and sorry if you receive multiple copies),

It's been a while since our last version but we're proud to announce a new release of Physical Etoys.

This new version includes:
* New objects such as the Timer and the IR receiver.
* More example projects to help you get started.
* And of course, lots of bug fixes and minor UI enhancements.

All in all, this version is much better than the previous and we hope you would enjoy it as much as we do :).

Thanks!
Richo

Re: [ANN] Physical Etoys 2.1 released!

stephane ducasse