[ANN] Pomodoro for Pharo 2.0

1 message Options

[ANN] Pomodoro for Pharo 2.0

Torsten Bergmann
MartinW wrote:
>- When you drag and drop a finished (red) Pomodoro Morph the whenFinishedDo:
>block is executed every time on dropping the morph.

Ahh ... I see. I fixed that.

>- The clock starts with 4 seconds and displays the 'Pomodoro finished'
>notification 1 second after the progress bar and the clock show zero.

Reason is that the stopwatch is more precise (nanoseconds) and the pomodoro is
only down to "seconds precision"

Usually you have a pomodoro in minute precision (25 minutes), such short
pomodoros of 5 seconds make no sense and the example with 5 seconds was
only to demonstrate the features without waiting too long for the demo result.

But I fixed this as well so it is clean.

Just load the new one from the config browser (available in 2.0 and 3.0).

Bye
T.