[ANN] Prioritizing Description Builder

keith1y
Greetings!

One of the things I find particularly cumbersome when using magritte is
knowing the order in which my components will appear and managing their
priorities effectively. I know I am just being lazy, but I have wished
for a better way.

The new improved MACustomPrioritizedDescriptionBuilder!

If you define your description like so...

description010FirstName
description020LastName
description030Address

Then the given digits (if present) are used as the priority for that item.

enjoy

Keith

=============================
(Installer http: 'mc.lukas-renggli.ch') project:'magritteaddons';
install: 'Magriite-CustomBuilder'.
=============================

Name: Magritte-CustomBuilder-kph.6
Author: kph
Time: 18 November 2007, 12:06:52 am
UUID: 2ae04c2a-956a-11dc-9bf8-000a95edb42a
Ancestors: Magritte-CustomBuilder-kph.5

- MACustomPrioritizedDescriptionBuilder

Re: [ANN] Prioritizing Description Builder

Damien Pollet
On 18/11/2007, Keith Hodges <[hidden email]> wrote:
> One of the things I find particularly cumbersome when using magritte is
> knowing the order in which my components will appear and managing their
> priorities effectively. I know I am just being lazy, but I have wished
> for a better way.

I tried (lazy mode, ie. without putting too much effort nor getting
real success) to group several descriptions in a nested MAContainer,
hoping that I could get a group of checkboxes and give a label to the
group instead of to the first checkbok (see the PRBatcheWidget for
instance).

Often what's important is a partial order, where order inside groups
doesn't really matter.

(my .2chf)
--
Damien Pollet