[ANN} ProcustesEnd updated to last trunk

[ANN} ProcustesEnd updated to last trunk

Edgar De Cleene
[ANN} ProcustesEnd updated to last trunk Open MonticelloBrowser
Put
MCHttpRepository location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos'
 user: ''
password: ''

Download Monticello (Monticello-edc.389), this install also PackageInfo-Base (PackageInfo-Base-edc.43)

Now select MorphicPuzzle (MorphicPuzzle-edc.2) and load.

Enjoy

I plan migrate all games to ProcustesEnd format for get rid of .pr headaches, stay tuned.

Edgar

Re: [ANN} ProcustesEnd updated to last trunk

Hannes Hirzel
I did

   (Installer ss project: 'Ladrillos') install: 'MorphicPuzzle'.

in a workspace.

It loaded but came up with an error complaining that in PuzzleMorph

initialize
        | myResources aStream |
        myResources := (PackageInfo named: 'MorphicPuzzle') resources.

It does not understand #resources

Hannes

On 4/20/10 1:24 PM, "Hannes Hirzel" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I did
>
>    (Installer ss project: 'Ladrillos') install: 'MorphicPuzzle'.
>
> in a workspace.
>
> It loaded but came up with an error complaining that in PuzzleMorph
>
> initialize
> | myResources aStream |
> myResources := (PackageInfo named: 'MorphicPuzzle') resources.
>
> It does not understand #resources
>

> Hannes
>
> On 4/20/10, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Open MonticelloBrowser
>> Put
>> MCHttpRepository location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos'
>>  user: ''
>> password: ''
>>
>> Download Monticello (Monticello-edc.389), this install also PackageInfo-Base
>> (PackageInfo-Base-edc.43)
>>
>> Now select MorphicPuzzle (MorphicPuzzle-edc.2) and load.
>>
>> Enjoy
>>
>> I plan migrate all games to ProcustesEnd format for get rid of .pr
>> headaches, stay tuned.
>>
>> Edgar

Hannes:

You install first Monticello-edc.389 and PackageInfo-Base-edc.43?
I test in last trunk and works.
Repeat again ProcustesEnd idea.
Is having a .mcz which behaves like a .sar and could be stored in
squeaksorce.
So you could pack all you .gif, .jpg, .png, .txt, .morph, etc in one logical
file.
For this my PackageInfo have the PackageResources class and knows how deal
with the resources you stored.
I do not use Installer , so no test how deal with this enhaced .mcz.
Follow strict my mail and works.
Or try my SqueakLight3 and all the small differences with trunk, one is
ProcustesEnd

See also http://www.squeaksource.com/TaiPei.html

Edgar

Re: [ANN} ProcustesEnd updated to last trunk

Hannes Hirzel
What kind of modifications do these packages contain

Monticello-edc.389
PackageInfo-Base-edc.43

?

Hannes

On 4/21/10 7:40 AM, "Hannes Hirzel" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What kind of modifications do these packages contain
>
> Monticello-edc.389
> PackageInfo-Base-edc.43
>
> ?
>
> Hannes

The logic for you got a .mcz behaves like a .sar.
Try and do not save the image , so you could go back to trunk only.
Or as I said, give a try to SqueakLight3.
I plan to do all my games and all old 'good friends' of Squeak 3.2 to this
format ASAP.
And do some video and put on youtube.

Previous videos

Reloading EToys.mov  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gezAHZfbmeo>
FunSqueak9408.mov  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSbDsm2nKHA>
Iba todo tan bien....mov  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTaYxQSbbK4>

So you could see old wild ideas without ruin your Squeak