ANN: Prolog in Dolphin

F.Balaguer
Two years ago I ported AOKI Atsushi's Prolog to Dolphin Smalltalk. I've
been working with it and improving the tool as I needed it.

For those who don't know about this interpreter I like to mention that
the language was extended to handle Smalltalk objects. So a program, a
clause, or a query can have any Smalltalk object.

You can take a look or download the tool here:

http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/balaguer/www/dolphin_prolog.html

Have a good one!

Federico

Re: ANN: Prolog in Dolphin

ChanHong Kim
F.Balaguer wrote:

> Two years ago I ported AOKI Atsushi's Prolog to Dolphin Smalltalk. I've
> been working with it and improving the tool as I needed it.
>
> For those who don't know about this interpreter I like to mention that
> the language was extended to handle Smalltalk objects. So a program, a
> clause, or a query can have any Smalltalk object.
>
> You can take a look or download the tool here:
>
> http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/balaguer/www/dolphin_prolog.html
>
> Have a good one!
>
> Federico

Thanks for your packages. I decided to learn Prolog but it is so
seperated from my real world, and I stoped it.
However, this implementation run with my FAVORITE Dolphin, I can learn
prolog with your PROLOG.  Thank you.

Re: ANN: Prolog in Dolphin

Ronald Hallam
Federico
     I have tried to load the packages into  a clean image and there
appears to be a method missing ByteArray class fromBase64String:.
     Can you please let me know where I can obtain this method?

      Ron

F.Balaguer wrote:

> Two years ago I ported AOKI Atsushi's Prolog to Dolphin Smalltalk. I've
> been working with it and improving the tool as I needed it.
>
> For those who don't know about this interpreter I like to mention that
> the language was extended to handle Smalltalk objects. So a program, a
> clause, or a query can have any Smalltalk object.
>
> You can take a look or download the tool here:
>
> http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/balaguer/www/dolphin_prolog.html
>
> Have a good one!
>
> Federico

Re: ANN: Prolog in Dolphin

Ian Bartholomew-19
Ron,

>     I have tried to load the packages into  a clean image and there
> appears to be a method missing ByteArray class fromBase64String:.
>     Can you please let me know where I can obtain this method?

You need that latest version of Dolphin  i.e. 5.1.4.  Base64String was added
in that release.

You can update your copy via Dolphin's "Live update" option.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.

Re: ANN: Prolog in Dolphin

F.Balaguer
In my image is defined in the package Dolphin:
It goes something like this :-)

fromBase64String: string
|s|
s := self writeStream: (string size * 0.75) truncated.
Base64Codec decodeFrom: string readStream onto:s.
^s contents

Have a good one, Federico