[ANN] RBHierarchicalMethods fixed for 7.10

[ANN] RBHierarchicalMethods fixed for 7.10

Christian Haider
Hi,

I fixed the RBHierarchicalMethods to work in 7.10 (and earlier).

Have fun,

                Christian

winmail.dat (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [ANN] RBHierarchicalMethods fixed for 7.10

Karsten Kusche
Hi Christian,

excellent stuff! I always use RBPartialHierarchyAndNamespaces to see the class list in a hierarchy, having that for method lists, too is pretty awesome!

Karsten

--
Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. (FH) - [hidden email]
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen