[ANN] Reef now first class citizen on SqueakSource

[ANN] Reef now first class citizen on SqueakSource

EstebanLM
Hi,
Due to the interest demonstrated on Reef, I'm promoting it to it's own place in SqueakSource.
You can now download it by executing:

Gofer it
        squeaksource: 'Reef';
        package: 'Reef';
        load.

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: [ANN] Reef now first class citizen on SqueakSource

Stéphane Ducasse
cool :)

Stef

On Sep 15, 2010, at 9:13 AM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi,
> Due to the interest demonstrated on Reef, I'm promoting it to it's own place in SqueakSource.
> You can now download it by executing:
>
> Gofer it
> squeaksource: 'Reef';
> package: 'Reef';
> load.
>
> Cheers,
> Esteban

Re: [ANN] Reef now first class citizen on SqueakSource

Denis Kudriashov
Hello,

Can you write little description abount Reef?

2010/9/15 Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>
Reef

Re: [ANN] Reef now first class citizen on SqueakSource

Stéphane Ducasse
A component model in which you can embed seaside component and be embedded in Seaside component
and the components have javascript client side behavior so you do not have to type the javascript invocation
as in plain seaside.

Stef