[ANN] Reef now first class citizen on SqueakSource

[ANN] Reef now first class citizen on SqueakSource

Torsten Bergmann
Can you give a short intro/howto or example?

Thx
T.
--
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome

Re: [ANN] Reef now first class citizen on SqueakSource

Stéphane Ducasse
The idea is that you have components that wrap completely the handling of Javascript and you can define/control
callback (client or server).
Esteban we need a tutorial :) He knows it :)

On Sep 15, 2010, at 11:10 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Can you give a short intro/howto or example?
>
> Thx
> T.
> --
> GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
> Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome

Re: [ANN] Reef now first class citizen on SqueakSource

EstebanLM
Hi,
Yes, I started to work on the (tiny) tutorial, but it will be ready
next days... please be patient (I'm sorry for the improvisation of the
announcement, I'll fix that with the tutorial and a little bit more of
documentation very soon).

Cheers,
Esteban

On 2010-09-15 11:30:03 +0200, Stéphane Ducasse