[ANN] Relicensing IV

gcotelli
Hi,
continuing with licensing issues I push on Pharo-Inbox: SLICE-RelicensingIV-GabrielOmarCotelli.2

Including the next:

Added check for negative to Character>>value: for raising a better error message and a test case covering this

Removed:
- StandardFileMenu class>>oldFileFrom:withPattern: (no senders on any pharo image, the only one that appears is a sender to the instance message of same name)
- Form class>>rgbMul (no senders)
- ExternalStructureInspector (no references)
- ServerDirectory class>>transferServerDefinitionsToExternal (no senders)

Several changes from Yoshiki in Squeak relicensing (reverted to clean versions or reimplemented) (If someone needs the exact list of methods I can generate this)

Now the dirty methods count should be 46 (I don't run the audit however).

Please review.

Thanks,
Gabriel

Re: [ANN] Relicensing IV

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks gabriel

stef

On May 30, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:

> Hi,
> continuing with licensing issues I push on Pharo-Inbox: SLICE-
> RelicensingIV-GabrielOmarCotelli.2
>
> Including the next:
>
> Added check for negative to Character>>value: for raising a better
> error message and a test case covering this
>
> Removed:
> - StandardFileMenu class>>oldFileFrom:withPattern: (no senders on
> any pharo image, the only one that appears is a sender to the
> instance message of same name)
> - Form class>>rgbMul (no senders)
> - ExternalStructureInspector (no references)
> - ServerDirectory class>>transferServerDefinitionsToExternal (no
> senders)
>
> Several changes from Yoshiki in Squeak relicensing (reverted to
> clean versions or reimplemented) (If someone needs the exact list of
> methods I can generate this)
>
> Now the dirty methods count should be 46 (I don't run the audit
> however).
>
> Please review.
>
> Thanks,
> Gabriel

Re: [ANN] Relicensing IV

Hi gabriel

I cannot get CollectionsTests-Gabir....353
could publish it in the inbox?

Stef
On May 30, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:

> Hi,
> continuing with licensing issues I push on Pharo-Inbox: SLICE-
> RelicensingIV-GabrielOmarCotelli.2
>
> Including the next:
>
> Added check for negative to Character>>value: for raising a better
> error message and a test case covering this
>
> Removed:
> - StandardFileMenu class>>oldFileFrom:withPattern: (no senders on
> any pharo image, the only one that appears is a sender to the
> instance message of same name)
> - Form class>>rgbMul (no senders)
> - ExternalStructureInspector (no references)
> - ServerDirectory class>>transferServerDefinitionsToExternal (no
> senders)
>
> Several changes from Yoshiki in Squeak relicensing (reverted to
> clean versions or reimplemented) (If someone needs the exact list of
> methods I can generate this)
>
> Now the dirty methods count should be 46 (I don't run the audit
> however).
>
> Please review.
>
> Thanks,
> Gabriel

Re: [ANN] Relicensing IV

gcotelli
I uploaded to Pharo Inbox... (hope this time works :) )

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi gabriel

I cannot get CollectionsTests-Gabir....353
could publish it in the inbox?

Stef
On May 30, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:

> Hi,
> continuing with licensing issues I push on Pharo-Inbox: SLICE-
> RelicensingIV-GabrielOmarCotelli.2
>
> Including the next:
>
> Added check for negative to Character>>value: for raising a better
> error message and a test case covering this
>
> Removed:
> - StandardFileMenu class>>oldFileFrom:withPattern: (no senders on
> any pharo image, the only one that appears is a sender to the
> instance message of same name)
> - Form class>>rgbMul (no senders)
> - ExternalStructureInspector (no references)
> - ServerDirectory class>>transferServerDefinitionsToExternal (no
> senders)
>
> Several changes from Yoshiki in Squeak relicensing (reverted to
> clean versions or reimplemented) (If someone needs the exact list of
> methods I can generate this)
>
> Now the dirty methods count should be 46 (I don't run the audit
> however).
>
> Please review.
>
> Thanks,
> Gabriel

Re: [ANN] Relicensing IV

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi gabriel

can you try to load your slice from the inbox but put the image in
another place on your file disc (else the package cache
will be used) because some other files are missing

stef

On May 30, 2009, at 9:23 PM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:

> I uploaded to Pharo Inbox... (hope this time works :) )
>
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
> Hi gabriel
>
> I cannot get CollectionsTests-Gabir....353
> could publish it in the inbox?
>
> Stef
> On May 30, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > continuing with licensing issues I push on Pharo-Inbox: SLICE-
> > RelicensingIV-GabrielOmarCotelli.2
> >
> > Including the next:
> >
> > Added check for negative to Character>>value: for raising a better
> > error message and a test case covering this
> >
> > Removed:
> > - StandardFileMenu class>>oldFileFrom:withPattern: (no senders on
> > any pharo image, the only one that appears is a sender to the
> > instance message of same name)
> > - Form class>>rgbMul (no senders)
> > - ExternalStructureInspector (no references)
> > - ServerDirectory class>>transferServerDefinitionsToExternal (no
> > senders)
> >
> > Several changes from Yoshiki in Squeak relicensing (reverted to
> > clean versions or reimplemented) (If someone needs the exact list of
> > methods I can generate this)
> >
> > Now the dirty methods count should be 46 (I don't run the audit
> > however).
> >
> > Please review.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gabriel

Re: [ANN] Relicensing IV

gcotelli
Hi Stef,

i will try to load from the inbox and upload the missing packages.

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi gabriel

can you try to load your slice from the inbox but put the image in
another place on your file disc (else the package cache
will be used) because some other files are missing

stef

On May 30, 2009, at 9:23 PM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:

> I uploaded to Pharo Inbox... (hope this time works :) )
>
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
> Hi gabriel
>
> I cannot get CollectionsTests-Gabir....353
> could publish it in the inbox?
>
> Stef
> On May 30, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > continuing with licensing issues I push on Pharo-Inbox: SLICE-
> > RelicensingIV-GabrielOmarCotelli.2
> >
> > Including the next:
> >
> > Added check for negative to Character>>value: for raising a better
> > error message and a test case covering this
> >
> > Removed:
> > - StandardFileMenu class>>oldFileFrom:withPattern: (no senders on
> > any pharo image, the only one that appears is a sender to the
> > instance message of same name)
> > - Form class>>rgbMul (no senders)
> > - ExternalStructureInspector (no references)
> > - ServerDirectory class>>transferServerDefinitionsToExternal (no
> > senders)
> >
> > Several changes from Yoshiki in Squeak relicensing (reverted to
> > clean versions or reimplemented) (If someone needs the exact list of
> > methods I can generate this)
> >
> > Now the dirty methods count should be 46 (I don't run the audit
> > however).
> >
> > Please review.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gabriel

Re: [ANN] Relicensing IV

gcotelli
Hi Stef,

I copy the pharo-core image to a clean location, update to 10321, and later open the Pharo Inbox Repository and load the latest SLICE I sent without problems. What files Monticello tell you that are missing?

I can send you a .cs or the .mcz's by mail if you want. But I think this should load from Pharo Inbox.

Just tell me anything you need.

Gabriel

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi gabriel

can you try to load your slice from the inbox but put the image in
another place on your file disc (else the package cache
will be used) because some other files are missing

stef

On May 30, 2009, at 9:23 PM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:

> I uploaded to Pharo Inbox... (hope this time works :) )
>
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
> Hi gabriel
>
> I cannot get CollectionsTests-Gabir....353
> could publish it in the inbox?
>
> Stef
> On May 30, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > continuing with licensing issues I push on Pharo-Inbox: SLICE-
> > RelicensingIV-GabrielOmarCotelli.2
> >
> > Including the next:
> >
> > Added check for negative to Character>>value: for raising a better
> > error message and a test case covering this
> >
> > Removed:
> > - StandardFileMenu class>>oldFileFrom:withPattern: (no senders on
> > any pharo image, the only one that appears is a sender to the
> > instance message of same name)
> > - Form class>>rgbMul (no senders)
> > - ExternalStructureInspector (no references)
> > - ServerDirectory class>>transferServerDefinitionsToExternal (no
> > senders)
> >
> > Several changes from Yoshiki in Squeak relicensing (reverted to
> > clean versions or reimplemented) (If someone needs the exact list of
> > methods I can generate this)
> >
> > Now the dirty methods count should be 46 (I don't run the audit
> > however).
> >
> > Please review.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gabriel

Re: [ANN] Relicensing IV

Stéphane Ducasse
I will load it by hand because apparently and I do not know why

CollectionsTests-GabrielOmarCotelli.353
is not found even if it is the repository.

Stef

On May 31, 2009, at 12:29 AM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> I copy the pharo-core image to a clean location, update to 10321,
> and later open the Pharo Inbox Repository and load the latest SLICE
> I sent without problems. What files Monticello tell you that are
> missing?
>
> I can send you a .cs or the .mcz's by mail if you want. But I think
> this should load from Pharo Inbox.
>
> Just tell me anything you need.
>
> Gabriel
>

> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
> Hi gabriel
>
> can you try to load your slice from the inbox but put the image in
> another place on your file disc (else the package cache
> will be used) because some other files are missing
>
> stef
>
> On May 30, 2009, at 9:23 PM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:
>
> > I uploaded to Pharo Inbox... (hope this time works :) )
> >
> > On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]
> > > wrote:
> > Hi gabriel
> >
> > I cannot get CollectionsTests-Gabir....353
> > could publish it in the inbox?
> >
> > Stef
> > On May 30, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Gabriel Cotelli wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > continuing with licensing issues I push on Pharo-Inbox: SLICE-
> > > RelicensingIV-GabrielOmarCotelli.2
> > >
> > > Including the next:
> > >
> > > Added check for negative to Character>>value: for raising a better
> > > error message and a test case covering this
> > >
> > > Removed:
> > > - StandardFileMenu class>>oldFileFrom:withPattern: (no senders on
> > > any pharo image, the only one that appears is a sender to the
> > > instance message of same name)
> > > - Form class>>rgbMul (no senders)
> > > - ExternalStructureInspector (no references)
> > > - ServerDirectory class>>transferServerDefinitionsToExternal (no
> > > senders)
> > >
> > > Several changes from Yoshiki in Squeak relicensing (reverted to
> > > clean versions or reimplemented) (If someone needs the exact
> list of
> > > methods I can generate this)
> > >
> > > Now the dirty methods count should be 46 (I don't run the audit
> > > however).
> > >
> > > Please review.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Gabriel

Re: [ANN] Relicensing IV

hi gabriel

when you load the relicensing part 4 are you able to run the tests?
Because when I do that I get a problem with the test
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest which opens a notifier.
Could you check and let me know?

Stef

VM: Mac OS - intel - 1057 - Squeak3.8.1 of '28 Aug 2006' [latest
update: #6747] Squeak VM 4.1.1b2
Image: Pharo0.1 [Latest update: #10322]

SecurityManager state:
Restricted: false
FileAccess: true
SocketAccess: true
Working Dir /Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/ActiveResearch/Pharo/
Pharo
Trusted Dir /foobar/tooBar/forSqueak/bogus
Untrusted Dir /Users/ducasse/Library/Preferences/Squeak/Internet/My
Squeak

ClassBuilder(Object)>>notify:
        Receiver: a ClassBuilder
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aString: 'Class variables should begin with upper case characters'
        Receiver's instance variables:
                environ: Smalltalk
                classMap: nil
                instVarMap: an IdentityDictionary()
                progress: nil
                maxClassIndex: nil
                currentClassIndex: nil

ClassBuilder>>validateClassvars:from:forSuper:
        Receiver: a ClassBuilder
        Arguments and temporary variables:
<<error during printing>
        Receiver's instance variables:
                environ: Smalltalk
                classMap: nil
                instVarMap: an IdentityDictionary()
                progress: nil
                maxClassIndex: nil
                currentClassIndex: nil

[] in
ClassBuilder

name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category:unsafe
:
        Receiver: a ClassBuilder
        Arguments and temporary variables:
<<error during printing>
        Receiver's instance variables:
                environ: Smalltalk
                classMap: nil
                instVarMap: an IdentityDictionary()
                progress: nil
                maxClassIndex: nil
                currentClassIndex: nil

BlockClosure>>ensure:
        Receiver: [closure] in
ClassBuilder

name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceVariableNames:classV...etc...
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aBlock: [closure] in
ClassBuilder>>name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceV...etc...
                returnValue: nil
                b: nil
        Receiver's instance variables:
                outerContext:
ClassBuilder
 >>name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceVariable...etc...
                startpc: 346
                numArgs: 0

ClassBuilder

name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category:unsafe
:
        Receiver: a ClassBuilder
        Arguments and temporary variables:
<<error during printing>
        Receiver's instance variables:
                environ: Smalltalk
                classMap: nil
                instVarMap: an IdentityDictionary()
                progress: nil
                maxClassIndex: nil
                currentClassIndex: nil

ClassBuilder

name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category
:
        Receiver: a ClassBuilder
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                env: Smalltalk
                newSuper: Object
                type: #normal
                instVarString: 'a b c'
                classVarString: 'a b c'
                poolString: ''
                category: #'KernelTests-Classes'
        Receiver's instance variables:
                environ: Smalltalk
                classMap: nil
                instVarMap: an IdentityDictionary()
                progress: nil
                maxClassIndex: nil
                currentClassIndex: nil

ClassBuilder

superclass:subclass:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category
:
        Receiver: a ClassBuilder
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                newSuper: Object
                t: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                f: 'a b c'
                d: 'a b c'
                s: ''
                cat: #'KernelTests-Classes'
        Receiver's instance variables:
                environ: Smalltalk
                classMap: nil
                instVarMap: an IdentityDictionary()
                progress: nil
                maxClassIndex: nil
                currentClassIndex: nil

Object
class
(Class
)>

subclass:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category
:
        Receiver: Object
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                t: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                f: 'a b c'
                d: 'a b c'
                s: ''
                cat: #'KernelTests-Classes'
        Receiver's instance variables:
                superclass: ProtoObject
                methodDict: a MethodDictionary(size 373)
                format: 2
                instanceVariables: nil
                organization: ('*39deprecated')
('*monticello' isConflict)
('*morphic-newcurve-...etc...
                subclasses: {BalloonState . SoundCodec . StandardFileMenuResult .
UndefinedObje...etc...
                name: #Object
                classPool: a Dictionary(#DependentsFields->a
WeakIdentityKeyDictionary(size 115...etc...
                sharedPools: nil
                environment: Smalltalk
                category: #'Kernel-Objects'
                traitComposition: {}
                localSelectors: nil

[] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Receiver:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Arguments and temporary variables:

        Receiver's instance variables:
                testSelector: #testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
                class: ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted

[] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>executeShould:inScopeOf:
        Receiver:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Arguments and temporary variables:
<<error during printing>
        Receiver's instance variables:
                testSelector: #testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
                class: ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted

BlockClosure>>on:do:
        Receiver: [closure] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>executeShould:inScopeOf:
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                exception: Exception
                handlerAction: [closure] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>executeS...etc...
                handlerActive: true
        Receiver's instance variables:
                outerContext:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
(TestCase)>>executeShould:inScopeO...etc...
                startpc: 26
                numArgs: 0

IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>executeShould:inScopeOf:
        Receiver:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aBlock: [closure] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest>>testIvNamesAndClassVarNam...etc...
                anExceptionalEvent: Exception
        Receiver's instance variables:
                testSelector: #testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
                class: ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted

IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>should:raise:
        Receiver:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aBlock: [closure] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest>>testIvNamesAndClassVarNam...etc...
                anExceptionalEvent: Exception
        Receiver's instance variables:
                testSelector: #testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
                class: ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted

IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Receiver:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Arguments and temporary variables:

        Receiver's instance variables:
                testSelector: #testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
                class: ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted

IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>performTest
        Receiver:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Arguments and temporary variables:

        Receiver's instance variables:
                testSelector: #testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
                class: ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted

[] in IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>runCase
        Receiver:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Arguments and temporary variables:

        Receiver's instance variables:
                testSelector: #testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
                class: ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted

BlockClosure>>ensure:
        Receiver: [closure] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>runCase
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aBlock: [closure] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>runCase
                returnValue: nil
                b: nil
        Receiver's instance variables:
                outerContext: IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>runCase
                startpc: 33
                numArgs: 0

IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>runCase
        Receiver:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Arguments and temporary variables:

        Receiver's instance variables:
                testSelector: #testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
                class: ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted

[] in [] in TestResult>>runCase:
        Receiver: 4256 run, 4226 passes, 1 expected failures, 19 failures, 10
errors, 0 unexpected passes
        Arguments and temporary variables:
<<error during printing>
        Receiver's instance variables:
                timeStamp: 31 May 2009 11:09:54 pm
                failures: a Set(MCPackageTest>>#testUnload
ClosureCompilerTest>>#testSourceRang...etc...
                errors: an
OrderedCollection(HostSystemMenusTest>>#testCharacterChanging
BlockC...etc...
                passed: an
OrderedCollection(TraitMethodDescriptionTest>>#testArgumentNames
Tra...etc...

BlockClosure>>on:do:
        Receiver: [closure] in [] in TestResult>>runCase:
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                exception: TestFailure
                handlerAction: [closure] in [] in TestResult>>runCase:
                handlerActive: true
        Receiver's instance variables:
                outerContext: [] in TestResult>>runCase:
                startpc: 55
                numArgs: 0

[] in TestResult>>runCase:
        Receiver: 4256 run, 4226 passes, 1 expected failures, 19 failures, 10
errors, 0 unexpected passes
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aTestCase:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldB...etc...
                testCasePassed: #(true)
        Receiver's instance variables:
                timeStamp: 31 May 2009 11:09:54 pm
                failures: a Set(MCPackageTest>>#testUnload
ClosureCompilerTest>>#testSourceRang...etc...
                errors: an
OrderedCollection(HostSystemMenusTest>>#testCharacterChanging
BlockC...etc...
                passed: an
OrderedCollection(TraitMethodDescriptionTest>>#testArgumentNames
Tra...etc...

BlockClosure>>on:do:
        Receiver: [closure] in TestResult>>runCase:
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                exception: Error
                handlerAction: [closure] in TestResult>>runCase:
                handlerActive: true
        Receiver's instance variables:
                outerContext: TestResult>>runCase:
                startpc: 50
                numArgs: 0

TestResult>>runCase:
        Receiver: 4256 run, 4226 passes, 1 expected failures, 19 failures, 10
errors, 0 unexpected passes
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aTestCase:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldB...etc...
                testCasePassed: #(true)
        Receiver's instance variables:
                timeStamp: 31 May 2009 11:09:54 pm
                failures: a Set(MCPackageTest>>#testUnload
ClosureCompilerTest>>#testSourceRang...etc...
                errors: an
OrderedCollection(HostSystemMenusTest>>#testCharacterChanging
BlockC...etc...
                passed: an
OrderedCollection(TraitMethodDescriptionTest>>#testArgumentNames
Tra...etc...

IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>run:
        Receiver:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aResult: 4256 run, 4226 passes, 1 expected failures, 19 failures,
10 errors, 0 ...etc...
        Receiver's instance variables:
                testSelector: #testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
                class: ClassForTestToBeDeleted
                className: #ClassForTestToBeDeleted

TestRunner>>runTest:
        Receiver: a TestRunner
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aTestCase:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>#testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldB...etc...
        Receiver's instance variables:
                categories: #(#'KernelTests-Chronology' #'KernelTests-Classes'
#'KernelTests-Me...etc...
                categoriesSelected: a Set()
                classes: {TestCase . ATestCase . AnnouncerTest . ArrayLiteralTest .
AuthorTest ...etc...
                classIndex: 0
                classesSelected: a Set(MCPackageTest ATestCase ClosureCompilerTest
TextLineTest...etc...
                failedList: #()
                failedSelected: nil
                errorList: #()
                errorSelected: nil
                lastUpdate: 3421264688
                result: 4256 run, 4226 passes, 1 expected failures, 19 failures, 10
errors, 0 u...etc...
                previousRun: nil

[] in TestRunner>>runSuite:
        Receiver: a TestRunner
        Arguments and temporary variables:
<<error during printing>
        Receiver's instance variables:
                categories: #(#'KernelTests-Chronology' #'KernelTests-Classes'
#'KernelTests-Me...etc...
                categoriesSelected: a Set()
                classes: {TestCase . ATestCase . AnnouncerTest . ArrayLiteralTest .
AuthorTest ...etc...
                classIndex: 0
                classesSelected: a Set(MCPackageTest ATestCase ClosureCompilerTest
TextLineTest...etc...
                failedList: #()
                failedSelected: nil
                errorList: #()
                errorSelected: nil
                lastUpdate: 3421264688
                result: 4256 run, 4226 passes, 1 expected failures, 19 failures, 10
errors, 0 u...etc...
                previousRun: nil

[] in [] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress:
        Receiver: an
OrderedCollection(TraitMethodDescriptionTest>>#testArgumentNames
TraitMethodDescription...etc...
        Arguments and temporary variables:
<<error during printing>
        Receiver's instance variables:
                array: an Array(TraitMethodDescriptionTest>>#testArgumentNames
TraitMethodDescr...etc...
                firstIndex: 1
                lastIndex: 4586

OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>withIndexDo:
        Receiver: an
OrderedCollection(TraitMethodDescriptionTest>>#testArgumentNames
TraitMethodDescription...etc...
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                elementAndIndexBlock: [closure] in [] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollecti...etc...
                index: 4257
                indexLimiT: 4586
        Receiver's instance variables:
                array: an Array(TraitMethodDescriptionTest>>#testArgumentNames
TraitMethodDescr...etc...
                firstIndex: 1
                lastIndex: 4586

[] in OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress:
        Receiver: an
OrderedCollection(TraitMethodDescriptionTest>>#testArgumentNames
TraitMethodDescription...etc...
        Arguments and temporary variables:
<<error during printing>
        Receiver's instance variables:
                array: an Array(TraitMethodDescriptionTest>>#testArgumentNames
TraitMethodDescr...etc...
                firstIndex: 1
                lastIndex: 4586

[] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
        Receiver: ProgressInitiationException
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                progress: [closure] in SystemProgressMorph>>label:min:max:
                result: #(nil)
        Receiver's instance variables:
                messageText: nil
                tag: nil
                signalContext: ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
                handlerContext: nil
                outerContext: nil
                workBlock: [closure] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayin...etc...
                maxVal: 4586
                minVal: 0
                aPoint: 599@499
                progressTitle: 'Running 4586 Tests'

BlockClosure>>ensure:
        Receiver: [closure] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aBlock: [closure] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
                returnValue: nil
                b: nil
        Receiver's instance variables:
                outerContext: ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
                startpc: 49
                numArgs: 0

ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
        Receiver: ProgressInitiationException
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                progress: [closure] in SystemProgressMorph>>label:min:max:
                result: #(nil)
        Receiver's instance variables:
                messageText: nil
                tag: nil
                signalContext: ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
                handlerContext: nil
                outerContext: nil
                workBlock: [closure] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayin...etc...
                maxVal: 4586
                minVal: 0
                aPoint: 599@499
                progressTitle: 'Running 4586 Tests'

UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
        Receiver: nil
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                exception: ProgressInitiationException
        Receiver's instance variables:
nil

MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
        Receiver: BlockClosure>>on:do:
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                exception: ProgressInitiationException
                val: nil
        Receiver's instance variables:
                sender: PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
                pc: 17
                stackp: 3
                method: a CompiledMethod (2306)
                closureOrNil: nil
                receiver: [closure] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:

MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
        Receiver: BlockClosure>>on:do:
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                exception: ProgressInitiationException
                val: nil
        Receiver's instance variables:
                sender: TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection
                pc: 17
                stackp: 3
                method: a CompiledMethod (2306)
                closureOrNil: nil
                receiver: [closure] in
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection

ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
        Receiver: ProgressInitiationException
        Arguments and temporary variables:

        Receiver's instance variables:
                messageText: nil
                tag: nil
                signalContext: ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
                handlerContext: nil
                outerContext: nil
                workBlock: [closure] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayin...etc...
                maxVal: 4586
                minVal: 0
                aPoint: 599@499
                progressTitle: 'Running 4586 Tests'

ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
        Receiver: ProgressInitiationException
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                argString: 'Running 4586 Tests'
                argPoint: 599@499
                argMinVal: 0
                argMaxVal: 4586
                argWorkBlock: [closure] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displa...etc...
        Receiver's instance variables:
                messageText: nil
                tag: nil
                signalContext: ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
                handlerContext: nil
                outerContext: nil
                workBlock: [closure] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayin...etc...
                maxVal: 4586
                minVal: 0
                aPoint: 599@499
                progressTitle: 'Running 4586 Tests'

ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
        Receiver: ProgressInitiationException
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aString: 'Running 4586 Tests'
                aPoint: 599@499
                minVal: 0
                maxVal: 4586
                workBlock: [closure] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayin...etc...
        Receiver's instance variables:
                superclass: Exception
                methodDict: a MethodDictionary(#defaultAction->a CompiledMethod
(259) #defaultM...etc...
                format: 150
                instanceVariables: #('workBlock' 'maxVal' 'minVal' 'aPoint'
'progressTitle')
                organization: ('as yet unclassified' defaultAction
defaultMorphicAction display...etc...
                subclasses: nil
                name: #ProgressInitiationException
                classPool: nil
                sharedPools: nil
                environment: Smalltalk
                category: #'Exceptions-Kernel'
                traitComposition: {}
                localSelectors: nil

ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
        Receiver: 'Running 4586 Tests'
        Arguments and temporary variables:
                aPoint: 599@499
                minVal: 0
                maxVal: 4586
                workBlock: [closure] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayin...etc...
        Receiver's instance variables:
'Running 4586 Tests'

--- The full stack ---
ClassBuilder(Object)>>notify:
ClassBuilder>>validateClassvars:from:forSuper:
[] in
ClassBuilder

name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category:unsafe
:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ClassBuilder

name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category:unsafe
:
ClassBuilder

name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category
:
ClassBuilder

superclass:subclass:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category
:
Object
class
(Class
)>

subclass:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category
:
[] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
[] in
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>executeShould:inScopeOf:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>executeShould:inScopeOf:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>should:raise:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest
 >>testIvNamesAndClassVarNamesShouldBeDifferent
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>performTest
[] in IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>runCase
BlockClosure>>ensure:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>runCase
[] in [] in TestResult>>runCase:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in TestResult>>runCase:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
TestResult>>runCase:
IVsAndClassVarNamesConflictTest(TestCase)>>run:
TestRunner>>runTest:
[] in TestRunner>>runSuite:
[] in [] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress:
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>withIndexDo:
[] in OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress:
[] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayingProgress:
[] in TestRunner>>basicRunSuite:do:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
TestRunner>>basicRunSuite:do:
TestRunner>>runSuite:
TestRunner>>runAll
ScriptLoader>>verifyNewUpdate
ScriptLoader class>>DoIt
Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:logged:
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection
BlockClosure>>on:do:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>terminateAndInitializeAround:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>dispatchOnKeyEvent:with:
TextMorphEditor>>dispatchOnKeyEvent:with:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>keystroke:
TextMorphEditor>>keystroke:
[] in TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleInteraction:
TextMorphForEditView>>handleInteraction:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess
[] in BlockClosure>>newProcess

Re: [ANN] Relicensing IV

gcotelli
Hi Stef,
I check that tonight... If I remember right there's some Yoshiki change on notify: ...

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

               messageText:    nil
               tag:    nil
               signalContext:  ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
               handlerContext:         nil
               outerContext:   nil
               workBlock:      [closure] in
OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>do:displayin...etc...
               maxVal:         4586
               minVal:         0
               aPoint:         599@499
               progressTitle:  'Running 4586 Tests'

UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
       Receiver: nil
       Arguments and temporary variables:
               exception:      ProgressInitiationException
       Receiver's instance variables:
nil

MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
       Receiver: BlockClosure>>on:do:
       Arguments and temporary variables:
               exception:      ProgressInitiationException
               val:    nil
> [...]

TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>evaluateSelection
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>terminateAndInitializeAround:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>doIt:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>dispatchOnKeyEvent:with:
TextMorphEditor>>dispatchOnKeyEvent:with:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>keystroke:
TextMorphEditor>>keystroke:
[] in TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleInteraction:
TextMorphForEditView>>handleInteraction:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:

I fixed it.
What you get now are the old mails :)

Stef