[ANN] Revamping the Squeak Swiki

Edgar De Cleene

Folks.

I learnig how to made Web 2.0 with a minimal Smalltalk based server.
I think i have a near to alpha thing and ask you a few minutes and feedback.
Is real wiki converted to  objects.
Have “pages” indexed by title.
You could easily delete unused pages.
Have author for each page. Only the author could delete or edit the page.
I also borrow the https://news.squeak.org/ links, deleting dead links
Is synchronized with real swim once a day.
Now runs on a Optiplex l170 with Ubuntu mate an d Debian stack VM .
The running version have many Spanish pages for my own use, skip
Still have bugs, but could give a idea what you could do with Kom + HV + MyCode
The running .image is Squeak derivated fork , but could run in Cuis or this Cuis fork http://squeakros.org/CuiSantafesino.4.zip

If you wish try type www.squeakros.org and when ask user is ‘visita’ without pass
And if you are bold enough for having a user,  email me.

Edgar
@morplenauta

Re: [Cuis] [ANN] Revamping the Squeak Swiki

Angel Java Lopez
Great! Nice work

Angel "Java" Lopez
@ajlopez

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Edgar De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Re: [ANN] Revamping the Squeak Swiki

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

I'm not sure who has admin rights on news.squeak.org.  I pay to use the name yearly.  I went to go check for dead links but I'm not an admin.  Also, I saw a comment from Gregor about font size and so I went to go add a plugin but I can't.

Could someone make me an admin for the WordPress site, or alternately add the tool to scan for dead links, and the edit tool that would allow me to set the font and size?

Thanks!

Ron Teitelbaum

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:40 AM Edgar De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Benoit St-Jean
Quick suggestion : an integrated tool to detect broken links would be useful.  First link I cliecked (Squeak People) is broken...

-----------------
Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)

Re: [ANN] Revamping the Squeak Swiki

Edgar De Cleene
Until I implement Ron how to map ip to places, have to use whois
Seems someone in Herndon, Virginia is testing and i apologize as the “Tabs Squeak style” is nil once translated from click to submorphs and have one error.
But is Squeak, not php powered, so via remote desktop i fix the error.

Apologize and a beer for you, friend

Edgar