[ANN] SUnitBrowser 3.1.3 for Dolphin Update Available

1 message Options

[ANN] SUnitBrowser 3.1.3 for Dolphin Update Available

Jeffrey Odell-2
I uploaded Version 3.1.4 of the SUnit Browser for Dolphin Smalltalk, fixing
some of the problems identified in this forum.  The details of the release
can be found here:

http://www.odellsoft.com/sunitbrowser/

Look in Downloads for the new version, and Change Log for what was changed.

I believe the only way to update your image is to unload packages
SUnitBrowser and SUnitBrowserModelApp first, then reload the packages you
download from the site.  Someone correct me if I'm way off base here.  In
this version, I added a couple pre/post installation instructions to make
that work smoother - the browser can cleanly be uninstalled and reinstalled
at will, registering and deregistering things OK.

I also included my test cases for the browser model, which I port to check
the model on a new platform.

This version fixes a problem I inadvertently dropped the code out from in
3.1.3, and also some additional things reported recently.  Please let me
know if I fixed (yes!) or introduced (nooooo) any problems.

jlo