[ANN] SUnitBrowser 3.1.5 Release Candidate 3 for Dolphin Available

1 message Options

[ANN] SUnitBrowser 3.1.5 Release Candidate 3 for Dolphin Available

Jeffrey Odell-2
I uploaded Version 3.1.5, Release Candidate 3, of the SUnit Browser for
Dolphin Smalltalk, addressing some of the performance problems identified in
this forum.  The details of the release can be found here:

http://www.odellsoft.com/sunitbrowser/version_315_change_log.htm

One important change was adding a switch to turn off the list updating while
running tests.  This eliminates most of the overhead for running large
batches of tests.  Also, I rewrote the result collecting to speed up looking
for the results of a test case.  Also, it has the beginnings of holding on
to the last result, which I hope to use to display the assertion messages in
SUnit 3.1.

Since RC1, I added function keys for some basic functions, reduced the
length of the text on the test case list by just displaying the selector and
added a tool tip.

Please run this version a bit and let me know if you have problems.  I'll
finalize this one, port it back to VisualAge, then move on to supporting
SUnit 3.1.

Thanks to all for reporting issues and getting me motivated on
SUnitBrowser -

jlo