[ANN] SWA Seaside Tutorial - two new chapters about testing and web feeds

[ANN] SWA Seaside Tutorial - two new chapters about testing and web feeds

Michael Perscheid
Hi all,

once again, we updated the Seaside tutorial by the Software Architecture Group.
In this version, we added two new chapters covering the topics of testing and Web feeds.

Please have a look at: http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/seaside/tutorial

I'd like to thank our students (Patrick Rein, Robin Schreiber, and Eric Seckler)
for preparing the new content.

Best regards,
Michael

P.S. The old link (http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial) is temporarily
broken due to an internal error. We are working on a solution.

---
Michael Perscheid
[hidden email]

http://www.michaelperscheid.de/

Re: [ANN] SWA Seaside Tutorial - two new chapters about testing and web feeds

Johan Brichau-2
Thanks a lot guys for this great work!

Johan

On 15 May 2013, at 10:23, Michael Perscheid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> once again, we updated the Seaside tutorial by the Software Architecture Group.
> In this version, we added two new chapters covering the topics of testing and Web feeds.
>
> Please have a look at: http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/seaside/tutorial
>
> I'd like to thank our students (Patrick Rein, Robin Schreiber, and Eric Seckler)
> for preparing the new content.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael
>
> P.S. The old link (http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial) is temporarily
> broken due to an internal error. We are working on a solution.
>
> ---
> Michael Perscheid
> [hidden email]
>
> http://www.michaelperscheid.de/

Re: [ANN] SWA Seaside Tutorial - two new chapters about testing and web feeds

vaidasd
Very, very good tutorial. Thank you very much.