[ANN] Sandcastle 1.0

1 message Options

[ANN] Sandcastle 1.0

Torsten Bergmann
Hi,

sorry for the late answers, was not able to follow the
discussion this week.

Philippe wrote:
>I created a SqS project for it

thanks for moving the package. BTW: there is also
another project "Sand Castles" on SqS.

Damien wrote:
>Why not adding Sandcastle to the universe?

Done, it works - one can install Sandcastle 1.0 from a fresh
Squeak-dev image using the "Universe Browser" and get a full
functional Seaside/Scriptaculous/ShoreComponents image
with the small UI to start the webserver and open the host browser
on the Sandcastle intro page !!!

Fear not to add some nice newbie examples or your seaside utilities
to the package - http://www.squeaksource.com/Sandcastle is
read/write for the community.

Lorenzo wrote:
>... unfortunatelly, I still have problems.

Try loading Sandcastle 1.0 in a clean squeak-dev image and tell
me if it works for you.

Bye
Torsten